Orb Raw light sabre

HighLight

Enlightened
It's very foggy outside tonight. So I went outside and took out my Orb Raw which I always carry on my keychain thanks to the great flashlightlens.com attachment and I turned it on high beam and aimed towards the sky. You can see the beam rise up to the clouds! For something no bigger than my thumb this light always amazes me. I've had it on my keychain now for 4 months and its wearing very well.

TorchMan

Enlightened
"Judge me by my size, do you?" Yoda.

This light gets the most "wows" of them all when I show my lights to others.

liteboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
HighLight said:
It's very foggy outside tonight. So I went outside and took out my Orb Raw which I always carry on my keychain thanks to the great flashlightlens.com attachment and I turned it on high beam and aimed towards the sky. You can see the beam rise up to the clouds! For something no bigger than my thumb this light always amazes me. I've had it on my keychain now for 4 months and its wearing very well.

Is yours a U bin? Mine is a TWAJ so probably not as bright as the initial U bins. I do not carry mine - its sitting in a drawer in its nice plastic tube/sheath. I have not figured out a way to carry it without potentially scratching up the fragile body. I looked at the keyring from flashlightlens and did not like it much. Any other attachment options out there??

HighLight

Enlightened
liteboy said:
Is yours a U bin? Mine is a TWAJ so probably not as bright as the initial U bins. I do not carry mine - its sitting in a drawer in its nice plastic tube/sheath. I have not figured out a way to carry it without potentially scratching up the fragile body. I looked at the keyring from flashlightlens and did not like it much. Any other attachment options out there??

Mine is a T bin like yours. Mine has scratchs but that only adds character. The body isn't really that fragile its just raw aluminum. I've never seen any other attachments for it other than the aforementioned one. I love the way it looks..kind of industrial like the Raw itself!

bexteck

Enlightened
As far as I know, the RAW is switched on and off by twisting the upper and lower halfs in different directions. If this is correct, you could slip a piece of shrink tubing each half to protect it. I don't know how much it costs, but I have heard of clear shrink tubing wich would still allow you to see the finish of the light as well as a tritium vial if you have one. I think that would probably be the easiest and cheapest solution.