Looking for link: current/efficiency graph

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
I remember a couple of times there was a chart showing what happens to the efficiency at different current levels and I think heat may have also been a variable but I can't remember. I remember McGizmo posted it once. Anyone have a link.

PS This search system is challenging on the new server. So much old info pretty much lost. Clicking the archive button and skimming all the titles is a long process. Any tips would be appreciated :)

*Retired*
CromagNet said:
I remember a couple of times there was a chart showing what happens to the efficiency at different current levels and I think heat may have also been a variable but I can't remember. I remember McGizmo posted it once. Anyone have a link.

PS This search system is challenging on the new server. So much old info pretty much lost. Clicking the archive button and skimming all the titles is a long process. Any tips would be appreciated :)

That is very converter specific...

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
it just showed current levels and how efficiency decreased with the higher current levels. hmmmm... maybe it was for a specific converter like a nexgen or badboy :shrug:

I'd be looking for a nextgen version.