• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Classic McLux TK Set

SOLD: Three classic McLux TK's:

(left to right):

McLux 3x123 w/bare AL PR head, amazingly white and bright, $170. SOLD.
McLux 2x123 w/bare AL PR-T head, flawless white, bright beam, $265. SOLD.
McLux 1x123 classic TK #145, the "light that started it all," $180. SOLD.

Or, buy all three for $590 - SOLD!

Prices INCLUDE PayPal fees (no extra charge for using credit card) and shipping to anywhere in the world.

First to respond in thread with "I'll take it" has priority for any (or all) items.

ClassicTKSet.jpg

Last edited:

VWDr

Enlightened
Re: FS: Classic McLux TK Set

Oh so beautiful.....I'd take them all and then be living on the street playing with a bunch of cool flashlights...so I'll stick with taking the 3x123 ...someone else can get the others that way I can sleep under a roof. :) -J

VWDr said:
Oh so beautiful.....I'd take them all and then be living on the street playing with a bunch of cool flashlights...so I'll stick with taking the 3x123 ...someone else can get the others that way I can sleep under a roof. :) -J

VWDr, I know what you mean. I'm tryin' to get OFF the street. :laughing: Thanks for your business. The 3x123 "Big Stick" is yours. PM coming.

VWDr

Enlightened

I have the will power of crayon.....I got to work (30 mins later) and just had to do it...I figured if no one snapped them up between now and then that it was a sign....I'll put them on the credit card...lol...I'll take them all, Troy!

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: SOLD PF: Classic McLux TK Set

:awman: such a nice set... congrats VWDr... :twothumbs
Hope you'll not regret you sold them Troy... :whistle:

VWDr

Enlightened
Re: SOLD PF: Classic McLux TK Set

:paypal: I will now be pitching a tent on the curb. :) Thank you, Troy!
Thanks Icarus, I hear one of these was your handiwork...I look forward to seeing such a work of art. :) -J

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Aiyah! I've sold many lights that I wish I never had but letting go of any of my 9 McLuxs & McLux parts I have remaining I can not. I love them too much! Great buy! :thumbsup:

darkzero said:
Aiyah! I've sold many lights that I wish I never had but letting go of any of my 9 McLuxs & McLux parts I have remaining I can not. I love them too much! Great buy! :thumbsup:

You can buy one of my last 1x123 McLux TK's for the same price as the one in this thread if you like. Mint, just like this one.