power outage big time

raggie33

*the raggedier*
power went out do to major winter storm im not sure what happene since i havent seen news yet but man trees was falling left and right i watched em fall for the most part i didnt even play with lights was wooreid about food going bad since i shop for month and had lots a frozen food and meats well they lasted for about 20 hours and power was out like 25 or more:thumbsdow i kinda liked the part of quietness though just had my radio i bought from county comm it worked very nice but i didnt know what the local station was and man they sure talk alot on am about nothing

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Since you're able to post this, I'm guessing that your power is back on now. I hope that you and your groceries made it through unscathed!

raggie33

*the raggedier*
yeah power is back on .im even running heat tonight lol i got it to 57 in here but its almost to hot for me .

Radio

Modulated Moderator
Hey Raggie, where are you located? We had a bad ice storm here today but we did not lose power. If you were anywhere close by I would have offered to let you put your food and my freezer. Sorry to hear that your power was out for so long.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
arc aaa vip babypin vip lh sonic aaa cmg infinity i forget the rest but im titred i have a lot a lights.i lost a few sometimes i lose em but i genaly find em again in places like freezer or something odd lol i realy should get more organized

raggie33

*the raggedier*
belive it or not i like the power out for a bit it relaxes me other then the food loseing.but it may be saved but im parnoid a bad food.i live in northen ga hall county if ya google it im sure ya will see lots news about the storm i live in gainesville towards the end of the grid i assume

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
We missed it. We got a little bit of snow and rain. The day after we had over 60 accidents from black ice.

I shopped early during the hurricanes to make sure I had stuff incase the power fails for 2 weeks like it did after y2k in February and back in 97 or 99.