INOVA T2

PacificLight

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

I'm new here, so I'm not sure if this is the place for this, but I found INOVA T2's at a place called Botach Tactical for $39.99.

http://store.botachtactical.com/inovat2.html

It's the best price I've found on the web so far. I know really nothing about this company except I ordered two T2's and some first aid supplies and they came as promised.

Josh

TonkinWarrior

Enlightened
Welcome to CPF, Pacific Light.

I urge you, and all newbies, to use the Search function here prior to jumping into a deal with online dealers. As you'll discover, there are many fine dealers who draw cheers for their service and values. Regrettably, Botach does not appear to be one of them, based on CPF member feedback.

The Inova T2 is a nifty LED light -- with good runtime and build quality -- if you're seeking a narrow-beamed mid-range Throw light. If you run a Search here on "T2" you'll find a ton of good info. $40 is also a good price -- IF the seller (Botach) actually has it in stock and can ship it immediately. Sometimes that "lowest price" can be a lure to just grab your credit card committment, too.

Did you call Botach or e-mail 'em to confirm the T2's availability? Keep us posted as to your satisfaction with this pending transaction.

Based upon your name, I'm guessing you're on the west coast, maybe in L.A. I think Botach's there, too. Maybe if they know you're capable of just dropping-by the store, they'll play straight.

PacificLight

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the good advice, I'll definately use the search function, and be careful about what I post.

As for my experience, the ordering was fine, they delivered on time and as promised. Don't know them from adam otherwise. I'm on the west coast, yes, but I'm in Northern California, so I couldn't visit them.

Thanks,

Josh

KEW

Newly Enlightened
I also encountered a problem with Botact when I purchased my Gladius from them. They never made it right and refused to return calls or address the problem.

Latest posts