I made Ron's LIST

Topper

Flashaholic*
Well I finally got important after all these years. Ron Popiel has sent me a personal Email inviting me to buy something? you just set it and forget it. Sounds kinda cool.Coming from the King of "Now how much would you pay" I feel honored to make his personal "LIST". I almost missed out on this as it got sent to my spam folder stuck Between a "meet hot women' (like my wife is not mad enough I need another women mad at me) and a "enlarge your' well never mind. I can save almost 500.00 dollars if I act now, is that cool or what???
Topper

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
LMAO that's funny. especially the hot woman part.
rofl.gif

3rd_shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow!
Too many angry faces coming from the opposite gender can be too much of a good thing. :devil:

There is also an African nation's representitives offering to babysit some leftover moneys for personal use from several email addresses and entities.
They all seem to end up in my junk mail folder too. :crackup:

Oh, yeah, The male enhancement offers.
That's kinda funny when they don't have the round ones to get FDA aproval.
The FDA has been kinda lenient in recent years with approving stuff that was later proved unsafe. :wtf:

Surprisingly, I have not gotten any more junk email than before I posted my email address in my sigline. :shrug:
There must be some other forces at work as far as how we make some shady coward's email list is concerned. :thinking:

nemul

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know somebody out there thinks I'm in debt and need a loan, wanting to meet hot singles in my area, have a small *****, and take lots of pharmaceutical drugs!

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
I trust you immediately ordered up a few "Pocket Fisherman" and "Salad Spinners". And, let us not forget the "Veg-a-Matic".

Geoff

Last edited: