150 lumens

spokes

Newly Enlightened
If yow go to www.bladeforums.com and do a search for "Dark Ops" you will probably learn everything you need to know. It probably won't mention the light itself but you should gain great insight into the company.:whistle:

Planterz

Flashlight Enthusiast
"Type II or III anodized for protection"?

Does that mean they don't know themselves what level they're anodizing at, or does that mean we won't know what they happen to feel like doing on a particular day?

AlanH

Enlightened
I have one.

Brightness....It looks about the same as a standard 65 Lumen SF to me, outside it isn't noticably different. Just tested it against a G2, A2 and M2. They appear brighter to me. It certainly isn't 2.3 x the power of a 65 lumen SF, judging by the white ceiling test ! (Hardly the most scientific, but all I have here and now)

What is noticeable, the 4 window/glass 'bustin' prongs, get in the beam and cause the beam to have a + shape to it, instead of the usual circular shape..

It's well made, feels substantial and is built like a tank. The clip is huge, the light is heavy.

Standard Tailcap click on half way for momentary and click on full for constant light, no twist on/off or anything fancy.

I like it, but as I don't have to smash car windows with a gun in the other hand, it's gonna be a shelf light, I think.

Alan