Where to buy Fenix L1P

grift

Enlightened
i had ordered a L1P from TAD Gear on 12-11. i call today to find out its status only to be told they are on backorder. now i wont get it in time for Chrstmas:ohgeez: :rant: :mad: . IMHO that is pathetic business practice not letting me know its backordered, but thats for another thread.

now i need to find a dealer that can get me one before Christmas. ive checked a few places and all are out of stock. so please if anyone knows where i can buy one and have it shipped before Chrstmas please let me know.

Kershaw

Enlightened
Cancel your order from tad gear and pick one up from lighthound.com, he will get to you in a couple of days.

Kershaw

Enlightened
Oops, i forgot to mention that it would have to be a silver L1, but it would still include an R binned luxeon for 30 bucks!

grift

Enlightened
Kershaw said:
Cancel your order from tad gear and pick one up from lighthound.com, he will get to you in a couple of days.

already canceled my original order, and Lighthound is out of stock till 12/29.

grift

Enlightened
Kershaw those still wont be as bright as the P version will they? it says 38lumens as opposed to the P version w/46lumens. this light is a gift to the future Father-in-law so i was hoping for as bright as possible. he is always checking out my new high dollar lights and likes them but thinks im a nut too spend the cash i do on lights. ive bought him a light or two before but im hoping he will EDC this one. then i will have the flashaholic gene firmly planted in him:devil:

cary

Newly Enlightened
Order one from 4sevens, it will be there in time for Christmas.

Kershaw

Enlightened
grift said:
Kershaw those still wont be as bright as the P version will they? it says 38lumens as opposed to the P version w/46lumens. this light is a gift to the future Father-in-law so i was hoping for as bright as possible. he is always checking out my new high dollar lights and likes them but thinks im a nut too spend the cash i do on lights. ive bought him a light or two before but im hoping he will EDC this one. then i will have the flashaholic gene firmly planted in him:devil:

No, actually it uses the exact same luxeon that the L1p does.

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
cheapo said:
by the way, who is 4sevens?
Who, where? and do they sell the AMILITE???
I got my FENIX 1 LP from JS Burly's. decent guy, quick ship.