• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Arc 4+ UWOK **WITHDRAWN

panflute

Newly Enlightened
I am having this light fixed & withdrawing it for now-
-panflute

I bought this light from Sengoku a couple of weeks ago. It has developed a problem which I believe is a contact in the head. I am not qualified to repair it. I paid $300. I am willing to sell it for $200 to someone with the knowledge and skill to fix it. Price includes shipping - prefer paypal. Please PM me if interested or if you have any questions.
The light works fine, but when not used for a while, it does not come on.
If you press hard on the switch, the light cycles on and works perfectly.
I believe the switch itself is working fine. The light is beautiful, and the beam is very bright & white.

Here are the details as originally listed:
arc4plus1.jpg

arc4plus2.jpg

arc4plus3.jpg

I have for sale a Mint condition Arc4+ serial #242 with no scatches, dings and perfect anodizing match. Switch works Perfect. The parts for a flat tailcap mod are included aswell, so you can easily change to which one you prefer.

The original luxeon 1w has been replaced by a very White and bright UWOK lux3 emitter(87-113lumens@700mA) the burst mode(level1) on the Arc4 is 800mA, you can imagine how bright it would be. I can confirm this light is has more output than the HDS 60's. Level1 runs for 15mins before stepping down to level2. The star base of the UWOK will be included for reference.

Read about the mod here: http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=82534

The Module is not expoxied, so you can mod it with better luxeons in future.

Includes a new rubber boot, 1xR123, filler screws, Lexan lens, UCL lens, spare o-ring.

Last edited:

THE_dAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Arc 4+ UWOK

panflute, that is very unfortunate. you just recently purchased this and shouldn't have to lose a $100. have you tried cleaning both the gold contacts? maybe contact Sengoku for some troubleshooting tips since he's the one that modded it.

panflute

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Arc 4+ UWOK

Yep, I bought some good stuff - deoxit & progold - cleaned the switch disk & parts and cleaned the top of the head disk - can't get to the bottom contacts of the head without taking it apart but I am unqualified to do it-
I am only giving my unqualified guess as to why it is misbehaving-
:huh2:

Last edited:

panflute

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Arc 4+ UWOK ***WITHDRAWN

I am withdrawing this light for sale for right now...
It will be getting repaired.
-panflute

bombelman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Arc 4+ UWOK ***WITHDRAWN

panflute said:
I am withdrawing this light for sale for right now...
It will be getting repaired.
-panflute

Otherwise I might want it for parts....