Unpopular lights ?

firefly99

Enlightened
Noticed that certain lights are seldom mention in this forum, such as SF M2, Z2. Are they less popular ?

Think of getting the SF M2.

Babo

Newly Enlightened
Both of my 6 volt Surefires are the Zs...6Z and Z2.

I use them both in tactical handgun training and
competition; and I like the body configuration so
I don't consider them to be too specialized for non
firearm related usage. To me, they offer added
versatility.

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast
They are both great lights. They have both been around a while, which is why they may not get as much attention. You can't go wrong with either of them. Check out the G2Z too. :)

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Dito ... they are old classics and a lot of guys do have and use them, but there is no need for much talk about them any more ... it's more fun to concentrate on the new thingies coming out. With the release of the Night-Ops Falcata Series I think the 2-cell Surefires will be talked about more often again ... for comparison purposes.

I have a M2, C3.

bernie

dougmccoy

Enlightened
Bernie

I got a M2 as my first Surefire. Didn't use it and sold it to my son. I missed it so much I've bought it back. There is something very comforting about the ruggedness and solidity of it's design that makes lesser lights seem inadequate. Having said that, I hardly ever carry it and I've other lights which I use for Edc.

Doug

CLHC

Flashaholic
"Are they less popular?"—I think not!

There's more than a few CPF members here that have them. And as already been mentioned above by others, one cannot go wrong with these "Classic" SureFires.

Latest posts