• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD - F/S Prized Chrome PD McLux UYOK 850/30

easilyled

Flashaholic
I've decided to put this beauty up for sale since I'm scared to EDC it and have
only used it for wall hunting.

It has the new style Ti-clip with satin finish, matching Ti crenelated tactical bezel-ring, tritium in the piston tail, and a UYOK from Photon fanatic which Don custom built for me with a high setting of 850 instead of the usual 550 mA

This makes for an exceptionally bright, white setting on high, and a very useful beam on low.

There was a slight chip in the chrome-finish underneath where the Ti-clip
screws in. This has been smoothed off but is not noticeable since its under the Ti clip. The Mclux is in perfect condition otherwise.

I am putting it up for $320=00

The basic light was $275=00, the UYOK $45=00, the Tritium $30=00,
the bezel ring $35=00, and the clip $15=00 extra. I paid about $400=00 all in all.

Please note that this light works better with RCR123s because of the high setting although I believe it still works with ordinary cells too.

I will also consider a trade for high-end custom lights that I don't have that are in mint condition with bright, white beams. (At least T-bins)

For example KI LE, KIT or maybe a very nice Aleph TK light that has both
Aleph1 and Aleph3 heads that I can interchange

I will send you my paypal address via PM, if you make an offer. If its CC-linked rather than directly to your bank a/c please add 4%. I will accept 50% of the shipping/postage/insurance fees, you pay the other 50%

Last edited:

easilyled

Flashaholic
Re: F/S Prized Chrome PD McLux UYOK 850/30

PSM - I don't have a good digital camera at the moment, but there are numerous pics in the McGizmo forum of these lights. (and like this one with the new Ti crenelated bezel)

This one looks exactly the same.

Kiessling

Flashaholic

Like this?

McLuxIII086.jpg

McLuxIII-PDChrome043.jpg

bernie

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bernie, that sure is purdy. I like shiny things! :)

CLHC

Flashaholic

Wow EasilyLED! You're selling it off because of fear your fear of "EDCing" it?

The top picture that Bernie posted sums up exactly what I have. It's one of my EDC torches that serves as back-up, and it would be hard for me to sell it. Never been dropped! Well, now I've said it and shouldn't have—that word "drop". . .

Enjoy!

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

No I cant, but I want to.... Yes I can.... ARrrrrrgghhh, must resist, must resist.... spending waaaaaaaay to much latley.... saving for house and wedding.....

:devil: come on PSM its chrome with trit just what you want.... well maybe if he'll PM me a deal.....

-PSM

Last edited:

easilyled

Flashaholic

PMs replied to.

(so far 2 potential sales and 1 potential trade, but nothing definite yet)

Bernie thanks for the pictures - indeed, that's what it looks like - resistance
is futile ;)

Radio

Modulated Moderator

Thank God!!!!! I was not going to be able to sleep tonight if this didn't sell, would have been on the phone asking my father for a loan!!!!

ibcj

Enlightened

PSM - You've got it BAAAADDDDDD!!!!!! :lolsign:

Enjoy the light, I'm sure it's great.

grift

Enlightened

:lolsign: PSM how much have you spent this month on lights:poke: :crackup:

you need to seek help:nana:

paulr

Flashaholic

:wow: what a lovely light, wish I could afford it. Congrats PSM.

easilyled

Flashaholic

Gosh, there has been quite an interest in this, since I've been asleep!

Although PSM has said publicly "I'll take it",
there have also been offers by PMs before and after his (including trades).

I didn't specify which method of offer was binding and whether it was 1st come, 1st served, since I had also indicated that I may be tempted by trades
as well (and the 2 offers I have ARE both tempting.)

I want to be fair to everyone including myself - can anyone help me on this!!

Last edited:

paulr

Flashaholic

I don't think there's any established procedure for this situation but looking at the particulars, I'd say once a cash offer of the full asking price has been posted, that takes priority over all earlier cash offers (unless of course you've accepted one and informed the person), and over any subsequent offers of either cash or trade. However, if you got trade offers before the full-asking-price cash offer arrived, you can choose one of those in preference to the cash offer if you wish to do so.

FRANKVZ

Enlightened

paulr said:
I don't think there's any established procedure for this situation but looking at the particulars, I'd say once a cash offer of the full asking price has been posted, that takes priority over all earlier cash offers (unless of course you've accepted one and informed the person), and over any subsequent offers of either cash or trade. However, if you got trade offers before the full-asking-price cash offer arrived, you can choose one of those in preference to the cash offer if you wish to do so.

I'd say I agree with paulr. Any offers by PM before PSM's post would be ok. But any subsequent offers, even if for a better deal or price should be disregarded.

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

I did show interest 37 minutes after you posted it by requesting pics, but it is up to you.

When I heard 2 potential sales and 1 trade but nothing concrete, that told me that other members probably offered $300 or less, or a trade that wasnt exactly equal.

Thats why I said I'll take it for full offered price, cash PP. I usually just say " :takeit: " . But I felt I had to say what I said publicly, not by PM to clarify, that is usually the standard...

But again, it is Christmas time and if you want to sell or trade to the others I understand. I have stated my case and I'm sure the other members will understand if ya sell it to me. :naughty:

-PSM

easilyled

Flashaholic

Thank you for your advice guys.

Elakazam PM'd me first and was very serious about buying it.
Therefore I am offering to him first.

If this falls through PSM is next in line.