picked this up this morning

Jumpmaster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow...very nice! A lot like mine except mine is "Patriot Blue" and a mere 6-cyl...:D

I put in some leather seats and they look really sharp...billet aluminum everywhere...did all the mods myself, btw...the seats took about 5-6 hours from removing the seats to reinstalling them...got them from autoleathers.com -- no affiliation other than as a happy customer.

235359.jpg

233056.jpg

257722.jpg

Are you going to mod yours at all? I highly recommend Rhinolinings...I got my truck used and had the dealer include that in the deal because the PO really tore up the bed...looks great now.

JM-99

Last edited:

2000xlt

Flashlight Enthusiast
hey man thats nice truck i love those seats, as far as the bed liner, yeah i do plan do get one, i would like to also get the hard fiberglass tonneau cover, thats about$700 so it going to have to wait a while, i also want to get my windows tinted. thats like $125 i might do that next week. I also like the aluminum items you have inside, where did you get them?

thanks

Jumpmaster

Flashlight Enthusiast
2000xlt said:
hey man thats nice truck i love those seats, as far as the bed liner, yeah i do plan do get one, i would like to also get the hard fiberglass tonneau cover, thats about$700 so it going to have to wait a while, i also want to get my windows tinted. thats like $125 i might do that next week. I also like the aluminum items you have inside, where did you get them?

thanks

Thank! I got the aluminum handles (seat and door) from Ace Air (pm me and I can get you their email address)...they were --- umm --- a bit expensive, but you should feel them. They are AWESOME. They must weigh about a pound each...very hefty, great machining and just the best you'll find. They put the spline fit on the seat handles -- most billet seat handles you get use a set screw, so these will not strip out like those.

The door handles were a lot easier to install than I thought. Seat and door handles took a total of about 15 minutes for all four. Also have billet radio knob, door lock pulls, and lighter delete...next will be some aluminum A/C knobs...maybe an aluminum dash overlay for the center section...or carbon fiber.

Check out www.dodgetruckworld.com...there are some good forums there. That's how I found the seat handles...once you get an account on there, you get a gallery, access to more forums (I like the "Interior" forum)...and you can keep track of your modifications through a neat database system they have...

Congrats on your truck...I think you will like it a lot. Get the leather seats ASAP!!! You'll love it 1000 times more if you do...best upgrade I've done. Beats the living heck out of the cloth crap that came in mine. They are super nice.

JM-99