I think i've spotted my M6 under the tree!

iNDiGLo

"the Precious..."
After much sleuthing i think i've found which Christmas present box is the magic Surefire M6. I like how my wife taunts it by strategically positioning it right out in front. hehe.

Whaddya think? :rock: :naughty:

christmas.jpg

LumenHound

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh no! The irony of it all. Just when you didn't need another pair of slippers. :hahaha: :poke:

iNDiGLo

"the Precious..."
PoliceScannerMan said:
Hey!!

You also have a Harbor Freight HID on the fire place in that big box!!!
(Rebadged Costco HID)

You lucky dog!

-PSM

:wow: I hope so. I never even thought about that one. If it is i'm really gonna **** the neighbors off Sunday night. :laughing:

jclarksnakes

Enlightened
I don't see an M6. To me it looks like it must be an assortment of them little bitty jars of jelly. Better start practicing now how you are gonna look both surprised AND happy when you open it.
jc

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
When I was a little kid I used to sneak into the living room at night, unwrap my presents, and then rewrap them! :grin2: Nobody ever found out.....:naughty:

Xenon

Enlightened
Unless thats a new packaging, it doesn't look like a M6 box, too large and too flat, sorry to burst your bubble :)

M6 Box
L066.JPG

Your box..
izw6sp.jpg

Merry Christmas! Looks like a box of chocolates to me. How have you been treating your wife this year?:crazy:

Last edited:

twlobb

Newly Enlightened
No, it's an M6 all right but it somehow ended up at the wrong address. After talking to Surefire on the phone, they did in fact confirm that it was shipped to the wrong place.

Please forward to me ASAP.