Target Gift Pack

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Has anyone here taken a chance and bought the LED flashlight gift pack at Target. Probably a few of us will be finding it under the tree in a couple days. It's four LED flashlights of different sizes for $20. There's a 2C with 6 LEDs, a 2AA with 3 LEDs, a 1AA, and a 1AAA. They are all unpainted aluminum, rather chunky/tactical, and bigger than they need to be. I'm a bit interested in the 2C one, and it might be worth the $20 itself. Anyone tried this deal?

Geoff

bruner

Enlightened
I was at Target in Altoona, PA a few weeks ago, but didn't see it. It's a shame, sounds interesing to someone like me (a relative newbie, eager to collect...)

Hope someone has some info they can share. Sounds good.

Dan

Skyclad01

Enlightened
I have seen that. I know the brand is GPF and they are swiss made, but im not sure on how good a quality is it. I've been eyeing it for a while and debating. It is tempting to say the least... you get a 2C light, a 2AA light, a 1AA light, and a 1AAA light.. all with batterys included for a mere $20.

Knowing me, I may get one out of curiousity's sake.

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Look on the end caps of the aisles for this deal. They are in red boxes. I noticed the little Swiss flag decal on them, but I seriously doubt they are made in Switzerland.

Geoff

AJ_Dual

Enlightened
Is this on the flashlight aisle, or is it on one of those "last minute" Christmas end-caps, in generic red Christmasy packaging that matches a bunch of other stuff like golf tees and tire pressure gauges?

Skyclad01

Enlightened
AJ_Dual said:
Is this on the flashlight aisle, or is it on one of those "last minute" Christmas end-caps, in generic red Christmasy packaging that matches a bunch of other stuff like golf tees and tire pressure gauges?

Yes, same packaging. They should be in the auto section (I noticed that on the package it states for where they go)

Nell

Enlightened
They had another pack with a alum. water bottle and a 2C LED lamp with the swiss cross on it that I picked up. Bottle was nice, but the lamp was next to useless. I think a key chain light was twice as bright. I returned mine.

I hope that assorted box of four lamps works better than what I returned.

DigMe

Enlightened
I was there today and they were at an endcap style shelf between two of the cash registers. A whole heap of flashlights.

brad cook