I found some cool lights while shopping

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, I was shopping in Kansas City, and I saw in the Sharper image store a rebadge Nuwai Q3. Also, in the discovery channel store there were Inova X1s in blue, red, and orange. Interesting....

-David

Stick

Newly Enlightened
I saw that too. I'm new to LED lights and would you mind telling how how good of a light that is? I did get their Inova 3 watt light for starters and do need some more. Thanks.

Beacon of Light

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry if this is off-topic, but I saw an interesting new Energizer light (laugh if you must), and if is called a 2 in 1 light. It has a spot beam when closed and open it up it turns into a mini lantern complete with a frosted encasing to diffuse the light. There are artifacts in spot mode as there is a magnifying thing at the lens. Thing runs on 4 AAA and has a runtime of 80 hours, the thing cost $12.99 I believe at Target. I bought it and it seems nice and bright (kinda reminds me of the hot intensity of the Inova X series but I don't really care for that. I like the lantern mode and seems more useful as a night light.

Stick

Newly Enlightened

bjn70

Flashlight Enthusiast
The most amazing thing I found was that Target now sells about 4 different brands of LED lights, including- Dorcy, Inova, Rock River.

parnass

Flashlight Enthusiast
bjn70 said:
The most amazing thing I found was that Target now sells about 4 different brands of LED lights, including- Dorcy, Inova, Rock River.

Don't forget the Eddie Bauer (LED Lenser?) LED lights sold in the camping department.

offroadcmpr

Enlightened
I saw what looked like a q3 at my sharper image. I've never seen one in person before so I am not sure. it was selling for $29, which seems like a good deal. The same store also had another small 1 cr123 light for around the same price. They had a inova XO3 I think for around 60 or 70 bucks. This was the sharper image in glendale, or burbank, can't remember which.