Rockin' Christmas light show

Tree

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last edited:

drizzle

Enlightened
Re: Neat Christmas light video...how many of you have done this?

Couldn't see it: "BANDWIDTH LIMIT EXCEEDED"

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*

I once had approximately 10,000 Christmas lights in and around my apartment when I still lived in downtown Seattle, but they were not synchronised to music like the ones on this video are. :shakehead:

Jumpmaster

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bandwidth exceeded...that sucks...

I'll see if I can find it on my hdd and UL it to google...

JM-99

Jumpmaster

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bump for corrected link...

I wish I had the time/money/resources to be able to do something like this...my neighbors would be making DAILY calls to code enforcement instead of weekly ones...:D

JM-99

Empath

Flashaholic

It's a great light show, but it already has it's own thread. I'll close this one, and you can refer to the first one posted.

AJ_Dual

Enlightened
That was great…

I passed it around at work and it had people in tears they were laughing so hard.

The thing I found so impressive was not the technical prowes they posessed, but the sense of showmanship and timing that was on display. (Interesting, who here assumes it's a guy who'd go through all the trouble to do this… Can you say, "Clark Griswald"? :D )

The creator of this display dosen't lay all his cards on the table at once. He knows to hold back a bit, saving certain effects, and entire strings of lights for various creshendos in the song. You don't even see the blue icicle strings until almost halfway through, and the lights defining every edge of the house don't switch on until the finale. You quickly realize you need to wait for the entire song to see everything up this guy's sleeve...