River Rock lights

grrickar

Newly Enlightened
My family was kind enough to get a a bunch of the RR lights for Christmas. I got another RR 1.5W lantern (not modding this one), a RR keychain light, a .5W headlamp for hiking, a 2AAA light, and a 2C light. I love them all, even the 2C light which is well made but sort of weird because of the lack of spill.

No plans to do anything with them other than use them, but the first RR lantern I recieved I plan to mod with an Osram LED for more output, just for kicks.

I turned some coworkers on to the RR lanterns and now I seldom see them at Target anymore...the word has spread. Flashaholism runs rampant...

BlackDecker

Enlightened
With the exception of the 2AA RR flashlight, their entire line is very impressive for the price. I use my lantern, headlamp and 2AAA lights all the time.

randyo

Enlightened
I gave away 12 Lanterns & 3 of the 2AAA flashlights for gifts. They were universally loved by all. I kept 3 lanterns for my family (2 modded with the sanded dome). I just picked up the little 0.5W headlamp yesterday. That is indeed a well made little critter, and as with all River Rocks, a true value for the $$.

DaveG

Enlightened
The line of lights that Target has now is great compaired to most stores of this type,I hope thay stay with it and restock with quality lights and not junk. The store close to me was cleaned out of a good number of lights.

Latest posts