• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***FOUND*** KIU D-Mag Hi-Temp Socket

farmall

Enlightened
Interested in a kit or a complete assembly. Need it for D size.

Last edited:

NikolaTesla

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ***WTB*** KIU D-Mag Hi-Temp Socket

PM Litho123 and beg him. He has the largest stash of those things and might sell one. I can't tell you how many he has but sufice to say its more than a dozen. Don't tell him I sent you. But they are nice. He will kill me....for telling....

litho123

Enlightened

NikolaTesla said:
PM Litho123 and beg him.

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

NikolaTesla said:
He has the largest stash of those things and might sell one. I can't tell you how many he has but sufice to say its more than a dozen.

I have no spares.

NikolaTesla said:
Don't tell him I sent you. But they are nice. He will kill me....for telling....

:touche: :touche: :touche: :touche:

No wonder my PM box is filling up with Kiu kit requests...
Sorry folks, you got a bum tip from NT on this one.

Enlightened

Hi farmall,
I have a completed but unused Kiu D-Mag Hi-temp socket. I wasn't trying to get rid of it, but it is just lying on a shelf. If it will help you out, it is yours. I would ask for replacement cost plus a Mag D switch plus shipping. Just let me know.

Happy New Year
Chris

farmall

Enlightened

.308 said:
Hi farmall,
I have a completed but unused Kiu D-Mag Hi-temp socket. I wasn't trying to get rid of it, but it is just lying on a shelf. If it will help you out, it is yours. I would ask for replacement cost plus a Mag D switch plus shipping. Just let me know.

Happy New Year
Chris

This would be fantastic.. Let me know the cost and I will get a money order and a switch in the mail to you ASAP.
Thanks so much for your help.