• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Brass Lioncub with Bonus UWOK Star - SOLD

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast
For sale is a brass Lioncub, and a brass 168A Lioncub body.

The brass Lioncub has been a shelf queen and has not been carried. It has not been polished and has the normal patina of unpolished brass. The 168A body has been left in the original plastic baggie as sent by Otokoyama and is still quite shiny.

Asking:
1. Brass Lioncub - $175 SOLD
2. Brass 168A body - $45 SOLD

Bonus: I will sell you a brand new UWOK star for an additional $20 if you buy the Brass Lioncub. Please note that I am NOT selling the UWOK star separately, only as a bonus to whoever buys the Brass Lioncub.. :)

brasscub2.jpg

Shipping included with the price will be by standard airmail to anywhere in the world. I will not be responsible for loss or damage once the item is in the mail. Mail registration and insurance available at additional cost. Cash paypal preferred. Please add 4% if using Credit Card Paypal.

Please post "I'll take it" here, then PM me for payment info. "I'll take it" posts take priority over PMs or questions.

Last edited:

NikolaTesla

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Brass Lioncub with 168A body

Dang good price. I have mine and ain't sellin to soon. Nice light with the Ubin and opened up with McLux reflector- real powerful.

45/70

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Brass Lioncub with 168A body

I'll take the brass 168A body for $45.

Dave

45/70

Flashlight Enthusiast
Greg,

The 168A body came today. Nice bod! :naughty:

Also sent PM.

Thanks! :)

Dave