Surefire KL4 on E1L body??

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have been trying to find a runtime graph for the KL4 on E1L body using a Surefire cell. Can anyone please tell me if they have seen one? The graph that is.

GarageBoy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Specify with R123s or CR123s (I don't have graphs)
The CR123 should slope gradually for 45 min
The R123 holds regulation for like 20 minutes

270winchester

Flashlight Enthusiast
What I found with the KL4 is that it caries greatly with the Luxeon lotttery, if you are lucky you can use the light for a while on a regular 123 if the LED you have has a low Vf bin, but in my KL4 it looks like a high Vf bin so the brightness drops dramatically within the first 2-3 minutes and after that there is very liuttle light produced.

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast
270winchester said:
What I found with the KL4 is that it caries greatly with the Luxeon lotttery, if you are lucky you can use the light for a while on a regular 123 if the LED you have has a low Vf bin, but in my KL4 it looks like a high Vf bin so the brightness drops dramatically within the first 2-3 minutes and after that there is very liuttle light produced.

WORD. VDG

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the input. I was actually thinking about the CR123, however, the R123 in regulation for 20 minutes sounds very appealing. I will have to run my own tests and see what kind of results I get on my Luxeon Lottery sweepstakes!!!!

Paul