No more A2-BK

my name is fake

Enlightened
i ordered my A2-BK from Supremeco, just a day before Xmas, so the order email was sent out and told me it was in process. However, yesterday, when the guys at supremeco came back to work, they told me the A2 is no longer in stock...

a case of waiting a bit too long to make the decision...:mecry:

my name is fake

Enlightened
Hey Admiral

you're from Ft Wayne?

I used to live/study/work in Angola, IN....

so I travel to Ft Wayne on weekends to get some decent entertainment...:laughing:

sorry..offtopic...

carrot

Flashaholic
Is it possible the A2-BK will be reissued? I don't have the money now and probably won't til next year, but I'd want to buy one.

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ow.. so the limited editions finally ran out? I remember posting about this A2 quite a few months ago.

my name is fake

Enlightened
KevinL said:
Ow.. so the limited editions finally ran out? I remember posting about this A2 quite a few months ago.

yeah, reading your excellent post on the A2 really whipped my appetite for another light!:naughty:

Well..too bad...maybe one day they will re-ssiue it...or some CPF'er will sell it at cost price?:whistle:

Admiral Lumens

Newly Enlightened
my name is fake said:
Hey Admiral

you're from Ft Wayne?

Well, I'm FROM the NYC area but I've lived in FWA for a few years now. Hey, it's a nice enough place... Gets a lot of flak for being behind the times, but sometimes that's a GOOD thing. :)

Didn't some other CPF member buy a few BK's at Supremeco some time back? Perhaps that individual has a few to sell?

You can't have mine, so there! :sssh: But... I do feel like I overbought as I also have an A2 in the "regular" finish, wondering why I "need" one at home when I also have a 6P, some SL TwinTask 2L's and some Mags (among a few others) to serve my home lighting needs.

What the heck am I saying about "need"? I apologize. :whistle:

Last edited:

Latest posts