TwiLight Zone Marathon

Radio

Modulated Moderator
Been on all day, TwiLight Zone Marathon on the Sci-Fi channel. They do it every year, I love this show, had it on all day and will go till midnight, Anyone have a favorite episode?

Zigzago

Enlightened
Whenever they have a marathon I always seem to tune in to the William Shatner episode with the wooly creature on the airliner wing. That's probably my favorite, alhthough there were so many good ones.

rodfran

Enlightened
Always been a big fan of twilight zone and outer limits! I liked any episodes having to do with aliens, outer space, or space travel.

Malpaso

Enlightened
I don't remember if it was a Twilight Zone or Outer Limits episode where this elderly lady is fighting off miniature "aliens". The final scene shows her beating at a tiny spaceship with her broom, then they show a close-up of the ship and it says United States of America on the side. Great ending!

TorchMan

Enlightened
I watched that marathon last year. I love the show. Many favorites - The one about the gangster's shoes, the man who wishes to be the most powerful man on earth and is turned into Hitler, the boy that can wish people away or turn them into giant jack in the boxes, the episode with Elizabeth Montgomery and Charles Bronson as last survivors of a war, the one with Burgess Meridith, both of them with Shatner (in addition to the wing monster episone, he's in one where a cafe amusement machine tells the future and he becomes obsessed with it).

Man, I could go on and on about this, such as the one where the man and his dog have drowned and don't know it, another where a man steals much gold, goes into hibernation (sci fi type stuff) and awakes to a world where gold has no value, so many others. I'd better stop, I'm about to enter a dimension of sight and sound...

Latest posts