Not open for further replies.

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast
[url="http://img353.imageshack.us/my.php?image=flashlightpics0178ox.jpg"]
flashlightpics0178ox.th.jpg
[/url]

[url="http://</a><a%20href="]

[/url]
I have been edc'n mine since I recieved it even though it's now my back up carry it gets used more then any other light I have. Every now and again I put in the stock switch button and fall in love with how easy it is to operate that way but I can not get over the switch's weakness so back in goes the flat switch.I had Don's Ti bezel on it for a while but the way I activate it,it hurts my palm so I put on the PD's bezel ring for some extra protection(I like Don's term sacrificial(sp) part).Any ways enjoy these pics of my favorite light
C

Last edited:

ZuluWhiskeyFox

Enlightened
Chris, Tell us more about this sacraficial bezel ring. Does it protect the bezel some in the event of an unplanned descent to the floor. Where would someone get one of these rings?

My arc4 lives by the front door of my house. So it's the first light I grab when I go out at night. I live in the country so it gets quite dark at night. I have a 2x123 battery tube on it, using a 16*** LiON. The 2x123 tube I understand had only a very few produced as prototypes. To bad as it's a great compliment to the light.

6vlarc4r.jpg

cheers,
zwf

Last edited:

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast
ZWF
You might send Don an email asking or if you know someone who has put on a Ti bezel ring they might part with theirs. It does protect the light body at it's own expense.It is the bezel from my PD. It will also transmit impact forces to the window so I may buy a saphire or put back the plastic lens. I would love to get a 2X123 body.:drool:
C

Last edited:

nekomane

Flashlight Enthusiast
Considering how fast LED technology is progressing, my Arc4 has been EDCed for a looong time.
Waiting for the new line of LSs from Arc :popcorn:

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Don's crenellated ti bezel ring that fits the Aleph2, Aleph19, McLuxIII, Arc4 and HDS:

Ti-BezelRings.jpg

Same is true for the standard bezel ring that still offers superior protection for those lights:

McLuxIII-PD.jpg

bernie

nekomane

Flashlight Enthusiast
So thats why the Ti bezels are always sold out :D
Mine's souped up on both ends...

Cyclops942

Flashlight Enthusiast
Somewhere in the vicinity of Phoenix, Arizona, USA
I've EDCed mine since the day I got it. I attached the belt clip, hooked it on my belt, and it's been there ever since! (Okay, I DO take it off to use it, to change the battery (occasionally), and to pass through airport metal detectors, but you get my point.)

Great light, and I look forward to the new crop from Arc.

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast
I use a lot of different lights, depending on the circumstances, but my overall EDC favorite is still my H4. I put a super clear, super tough lense in it, but nothing else. The switch works great. This light was so cool when introduced, and it still beats almost everything else in its class.

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Bryan...

I`m probably just missing the obvious, but what light are you wishing to buy?

Just curious.

:)

*Bryan*

Enlightened
The Arc 4+.

I am actually interested in a lot of Arc lights. I came after Arc went out of business and when a lot of people discuss the LS' and the 4+'s , it's hard to understand without having first hand knowledge.

raythompson

Newly Enlightened
Where does one order one of those crenellated rings for the their light. I need one for my HDS light as I have already dented it once.

Amorphous

Enlightened
ARC4+ is a classic!! They are great lights..

Tail Guards are made by CPF Nekomane ( Great Work!! )
Titanium Bezels from McGizmo

Now, the ARC4+ is more functional.

Picture-031_s.jpg

Picture-065.jpg

Last edited:

83Venture

Enlightened
I changed the battery in mine last year and have not been able to get it to work with anything since then. I like the light but it has not been dependable for me. Guessing it is one of the dreaded switch problems. :awman:

Status
Not open for further replies.