• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB ROP & Mag85 parts

nickz

Enlightened
I have not had much luck sourcing all of the parts needed to build either of these lights so I figured I would ask if anyone has them laying around and are willing to sell them. The only thing I have purchased so far are the cells. I figure I now need 2 reflectors LOP prefered, but SMO will do. 6aa - 2D battery holders along with a 9aa - 3D holder. New front lense could also be purchased if someone has extra laying around.

Newer gen battery holders will be nice for their decreased resistance.

nick

Rogue_monkey

Enlightened
Look for Fivemega's post in the group buy section of the forums. There you will be able to find 2D- 6AA holders. Also SMO lens for his bi pin adapters. He's a great guy to deal with and his products are top notch.

For the rest of your parts try the sandwich shop for reflectors. and flashlightlens.com for the lens'.
I have used all those dealers more then once and they are all great.
Hope that helps in your search for parts.

nickz

Enlightened
Thanks for the heads up. From what I can tell FiveMega's battery holders are all gone for now. I think I will hold off for a LOP reflector before I buy the SMO from sandwich shoppe.:awman:

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
So, you want two reflectors? Both LOP, or one of each? I have a Light Edge LOP an FM LOP, and an FM SMO available if you're still looking. PM me with which ones you want, if any, and I'll make you an offer, or you can make me an offer first (even better).

nickz

Enlightened
Trashman said:
So, you want two reflectors? Both LOP, or one of each? I have a Light Edge LOP an FM LOP, and an FM SMO available if you're still looking. PM me with which ones you want, if any, and I'll make you an offer, or you can make me an offer first (even better).

:paypal: For both reflectors. Thanks!