beamshaper

Flakey

Enlightened
i have a c3 centurian and im thinking about buying a beamshaper for it. i would like to go from flood to spot quickly. there are alot of times that i find the total output of the c3 good but to tightly focused. how effective is the beamshaper? does anyone have comparo shots? thx
flakey

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry no beamshots, but SF's beamshapers are great. The LDF will almost entirely get rid of the hotspot on your C3. It will give the beam almost 180 degree angle. :)

deranged_coder

Enlightened
Ditto what leukos said. I do not have any beamshots for you but I have beamshapers on pretty much all of my SF lights now (only one I do not have a beamshaper for is my A2) and IMHO they are pretty much indispensable accessories.

Flakey

Enlightened
how fast is the swich from flood to spot? does it just flip open?

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Fxx series are spring loaded and flip open with the touch of your finger. The newer FMxx series require you to flip them open manually. :)

Flakey

Enlightened
sweet. guess ill give surefire a little more of my $$ i wonder if they will ever ship it to me =/
Order Date: 12/27/2005

yeah .... are they out of batteries ... i think not. do they just not want to ship to me ... mmm me thinks so.