Do you want to be cured of flashaholism?

Do you want to be cured of your Flashaholism?

• I'll give up my Surefire (etc) when they pry it from my cold, dead batteries.

Votes: 15 18.5%
  • I can afford it, why not enjoy it. It's a harmless obession.

Votes: 27 33.3%
  • Getting hard to afford and/or store all these lights.

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • Cutting back or quitting. This is getting monotonus.

Votes: 15 18.5%
  • A true flashaholic would never quit. Let's get him!

Votes: 14 17.3%

• Total voters

tron3

Banned
This poll is to indicate to what degree we are comfortable or uncomfortable with our flashlight obession. All input welcome.

Why do some of you guys want to "get me"? :drool:

Last edited:

Learjet

Enlightened
Poll? Like all my hobbies I think it will cure itself after a while. My interest will probably shift to something else after I've had a bit more of a play. I can't seem to stay focused on any one hobby for an unlimited time. Even the ones with limitless depth like astronomy. There's too many other things to learn about in life! But flashlights/torches will probably always be somewhere in mind.

Blazer

Enlightened
Learjet said:
Poll? Like all my hobbies I think it will cure itself after a while. My interest will probably shift to something else after I've had a bit more of a play. I can't seem to stay focused on any one hobby for an unlimited time. Even the ones with limitless depth like astronomy. There's too many other things to learn about in life! But flashlights/torches will probably always be somewhere in mind.

That's a pretty accurate description for me as well.

tron3

Banned
How come the guys who aways vote to get me never reveal themselves?

<bites nails and snivels> Why do they want to get me?!:mecry:

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know if these polls are entertaining or annoying....maybe I should start a poll to find out what others think... :crazy:

TKC

Flashlight Enthusiast
Heck no!! I do NOT want to be cured of my flashaholism!! I dare you to make me!!! Nuahahahahahaha!!! Out of my cold dead batteries!!

tron3

Banned
leukos said:
I don't know if these polls are entertaining or annoying....maybe I should start a poll to find out what others think... :crazy:

Do detect a note of sarcasm on my poll which asked exactly that question?
It was locked after 18 votes. :crackup:

Hmmm, how many of you would actually get me given the chance?
Maybe I'll make a poll....

h_nu

Enlightened
I can't part with a flashlight once it's in my hands. I have several in the car, the kitchen, my end table drawers, the night table, my pockets, the entertainment center, my jacket pockets...

I can't really say I want to be cured though. Every time I think I have all I need, you guys rave about a light that fits into a category that I can convince myself is slightly different than one that is already filled. It's all your fault!

Waiting for Peak Ocean, need a good UV, need a small red LED...

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am certainly not giving any of the ones i've got back ;) But i've slowed down on the purchases lately as there just isn't a lot new that is of interest to me. However, I find I'm buying more and more production lights and that they are getting better and better. A little spike of interest when the .5 and 1.5 watt leds came out. But I own several configurations of all the various LED types at the moment, so until something else interesting comes along I'm not really jonesen for the next one. Love my Fenix and my ricer rocks! (my arcAAA is never off my keychain, it's the best)

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
Affording it is the issue.

In my case though it's all the neat bits being sold to hot rod the lowly M*glight. While there are some neat small lights out there I'm pretty set in my ways EDC wise.