Lexus Flashlight Commercial...

Sleestak

Newly Enlightened
Anybody seen the cute new Lexus commercial about the 'swiveling' headlamps?

It says something about a flashlight being able to see around corners, and the picture is of a silver metal flashlight (incan) with a 'crook' in it, like a lazy 'L' shape.

Kinda cute. THe flashlight is more prominent than the car.

Sleestak

Newly Enlightened
carrot said:
At first I thought you meant Lexus was selling flashlights... Luxury flashlights!

Hehehe...

Hmmmmm...

So, what *would* be the Lexus of flashlights?

There would be the hotrods (modded lights), sports cars (the powerful factory lights), the family sedans (Mag lights), but what would the luxury flashlights be? Very high quality, and highly sought after, but more for their quality and build than simple performance.

All I got are hundai's. :naughty:

Stainless

Flashlight Enthusiast
Somewhere I HAVE a Lexus flashlight...worst excuse for a flashlight that you can imagine. A stainless steel tube with a bulb in one end and a plastic plug in the other end. I did purchase it from a lexus dealer (online), and it did NOT even have the Lexus logo as shown in the advertising photos.

If that is the kind of luxury that Lexus stands for...

carrot

Flashaholic
Sleestak said:
Hehehe...

Hmmmmm...

So, what *would* be the Lexus of flashlights?

There would be the hotrods (modded lights), sports cars (the powerful factory lights), the family sedans (Mag lights), but what would the luxury flashlights be? Very high quality, and highly sought after, but more for their quality and build than simple performance.

All I got are hundai's. :naughty:

Maybe the Indium Smart?