M3 and the big D

WaltH

Enlightened
OK, I don't know which post it was but someone mentioned about AZGunRunners blowing M3's out at 139.00. Of course I checked it out and, add in my 10% discount, I couldn't not order. So I want to know who posted that cuz once my wife finds out I ordered another SF she'll be filing and I'll need a place to stay.
Somebody help me...I can't stop...I'll be getting an ARC-LS soon, and I know I won't be able to shrug off the E2e.

But serously, thanks to the individual who posted that. 125.00 for an M3 is fantastic.

Light 'em if ya got 'em.
shocked.gif

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
walt/lizk.tis i.always check agr's specials first.if you go straight to the item,it does not reflect the sale.
grin.gif

Gandalf

Enlightened
That is a very good price on the M3. But how do you get an extra 10% off?
confused.gif

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
As to the 10% I have no idea. I just pointed out the sale price. I think that AZR's had a 2% discount for orders over $100 around X-mas time.
grin.gif

txwest

Flashlight Enthusiast
I mentioned the "special" at AGR to someone, but I can't remember who. I just received my M3 yesterday. I bought a D2 on the same special about a month ago. Was about to get the Stinger, but found someone selling a SF 8NX at a price I couldn't refuse. I imagine I've spent about $500 or more in the last month with AGR. Looking forward to a new set of specials. TX

Terrapin Flyer

Newly Enlightened
The AGR M3 sale was the root cause of one of my best Xmas gifts from wifey. She did get a bit riled up later when I purchased an M2 from AGR. Then there's the 2nd & 3rd Arc's that are on the way.

Um, Walt, where are you staying once things get ugly at home? I too may need a room soon (like when the E2e is available). Maybe if I give wifey one of the Arc's all will be forgiven!?!?
grin.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gandalf:
That is a very good price on the M3. But how do you get an extra 10% off?
confused.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The extra 10% is a gift that AGR gives us leo/govt. types.

txwest

Flashlight Enthusiast
The extra 10% is a gift that AGR gives us leo/govt. types.

Hey, I support the govt every April. Does that qualify me for a govt typr?
rolleyes.gif
TX

Lonewolf

Enlightened
Walth I am guilty as charged I saw just ordered an E1 and saw the price so I posted it. If the wife gets mad just blame it on me.

WaltH

Enlightened
OK 5BY5,
I will be throwing you under the bus on January 9th when the M3 arrives. "I don't know honey, some guy named 5BY5 ordered it with my CC and had it shipped to me."

Thanks again. Me thinks the M3 will replace the M2 as favorite light.

txwest

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WaltH:
Thanks again. Me thinks the M3 will replace the M2 as favorite light.[/QB]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Replace??....... I think it will be more of a "share" 1st place. TX

smile.gif
wink.gif
smile.gif

WaltH

Enlightened
OK, the M3 has arrived. It's got the hex bezel which I wasn't expecting. I'm at work so haven't got to play with it much. Beam quality seems pretty good. Not nearly as oval as I was expecting from reading other posts. But also not nearly as round as my M2's. I can see my EDC becoming E2 (soon to be E2e), M3, ARC LE, Benchmade Auto Stryker, Luminox Titanium, Zippo classic, pack-o-camels.
Wife called and ARC-LS is waiting at home. Once the E2e is here I'll be complete.

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WaltH:

Once the E2e is here I'll be complete.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
-That is, until the next Special offer comes along
tongue.gif
-which should be any day now....
wink.gif
smile.gif
grin.gif

Sean

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, the M3 has arrived. It's got the hex bezel which I wasn't expecting...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So are the M3's now coming with a Hex shaped Bezel?

WaltH

Enlightened
I can't speak for all of them Sean, but the one I recently got from AGR does. I'm VERY pleased with it.

Sean

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can't speak for all of them Sean, but the one I recently got from AGR does. I'm VERY pleased with it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is there a picture of this anywere? All the pics I have seen show a round bezel. I actually prefer the round look better. But if I could see the new style then maybe I would change my mind.
smile.gif

Size15's

Flashaholic
No, I found the M3LED puts out a lot of bright white light that is great for close range work.
It is a white light with a pseudo-uv hint.

Of course, that is the old LED Bezel from SHOT'01 and things have come along way since then.

Al

brightnorm

Flashaholic
DANIEL & SIZE 15s,

Can you give comparative brightness between
M3-LED and/or Nightbuster 18X vs the Trek 1400?

Many thanks.

Brrightnorm