• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold!: JIL 1.3W Up with fluPIC **Another Price Drop** w/PHOTOS ADDDED!

Osprey_Guy

Enlightened
I have for sale a JIL 1.3W Up. It comes installed with a TWOH fluPIC sandwich that was made for me by Goldserve (my cost was $55...that was for the cost of the Sandwich plus the cost for the Lux). I'll also include the original Lux III, TWOH that came with the light. That means you'll be getting 2 TWOH's!!!

With the fluPIC, the light can now handle a RCR2...which makes an already bright little light even brighter! (and of course with the fluPIC, it is now programmed with multi-stage, strobe, SOS, etc...).

The light wasn't being used, and as a rule I prefer not to have shelf queens...So I have decided to sell it to raise a little extra spending money for upcoming purchases. I've had it for just a short while and it's only been turned on a few times...Other than a very tiny nick on the edge of the bezel, the light is in absolutely perfect condition.

Here's the JIL Up w/fluPIC along with the original TWOH sandwich, which can be simply dropped back in at any time...
The photo is slightly larger than actual size...I tried to capture the white serial number, but too difficult with the way the light was reflecting:
55270295-a592-01F30155-.jpg

Here's a crop into the front bezel showing the very tiny nick:
55270297-aed9-01D401A3-.jpg

The light currently sells for $85 (plus shipping)...and another $55 for the sandwich. (For what it's worth, I've heard that many who ordered and paid for their JiL's back in November are still waiting for delivery).

My total cost was $140+
I'll sell the entire package for $(115) Now only $105!!!...and that includes Priority Mail within the CONUS. Insurance is optional for $3.00 extra.

Not responsible for items, lost or damaged, in the mail. PayPal Cash only.

Dennis Greenbaum :cool:

Last edited:

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: For sale: JIL 1.3W Up with TWOH fluPIC sandwich

These are very sweet lights - got one myself recently from goldserve. Considering the Jil Intelli's don't seem to be flowing - and some people who paid in November still haven't gotten them and no word on when (as of yesterday) this may be the only way you're going to get one of these great little lights. And while it's just about 3/8" longer than the Intelli it's still so tiny and powerful that there's really nothing else that compares with all those features.

Osprey_Guy

Enlightened
Re: For sale: JIL 1.3W Up with TWOH fluPIC sandwich

Thanks matrixshaman...

I purposely priced this low so that it would sell....I'm kinda surprised that nobody's jumped on it yet.

Maybe I need to post a photo...although I assume everyone is familiar with this light.

Last edited:

Osprey_Guy

Enlightened
Re: F/S: JIL 1.3W Up with fluPIC **Another Price Drop** w/PHOTOS ADDDED!

Bump for price drop...:bumpit:

...and I added photos!

Osprey_Guy

Enlightened
I guess all it took was some pics...(and a lowered price). ;)

It's sold...

Bought and paid for...

Thanks!