• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S: Modded Arc LS, TXOJ at 667mA!!!! ***SOLD***

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
For Sale:

arc1.jpg

arc2.jpg

This one is going to hurt! OK, I am putting up for sale a modular packaged classic Arc LS modified originally by Litfuse. This light has had the emitter removed and replaced with at TXOJ running at 667mAs. It has a Frean optic and UCL lens. The Fraen can be easily replaced with a reflector if desired. I am also including 4 tailswitches with the light: 1) 2xAA clickie, 2) 1x123 clickie, 3) 1x123 twisty w/ SS mini clip, and 4) 1x123 twisty with push button momentary on/off switch (as seen in second photo).

The light should provide the user with about 20-30 minutes regulated runtime on a single primary 123, followed by several hours of gradual "moon-mode" dimming.

The light and all tailswitches are in absolutely mint condition and have only seen use around the house. Never been carried, never been used out of the house (except a short stint at Photo Fest IV).

I would like to sell all parts as a complete package at this time. If it doesn't sell right away, I will be willing to break the set up.

ASKING $210 for the entire set, shipped Priority Mail in USA! International buyers please add $8 dollars for Global Priority Mail. PP only. ***SOLD***

If you have any questions, please send me a PM.

Thanks for looking,
MSax

Last edited:

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Modded Arc LS, TXOJ at 667mA!!!! Another $$ Drop!

Another $$ Drop!

Come on guys, this is a great deal for a classic Arc LS with 4 Tailswitch options. One custom made!!

MSax

bombelman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Modded Arc LS, TXOJ at 667mA!!!! Another $$ Drop!

I'll Take It.

PM will be sent asap.

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Modded Arc LS, TXOJ at 667mA!!!! **PENDING**

Sold to Bombelman, pending funds!!

bombelman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Modded Arc LS, TXOJ at 667mA!!!! ***PENDING***

Pics from the first post of this thread rehosted for Archival purposes...:

Also, this nice light has now been modded further with an on/off clicky....
Read more about it here:
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/109961

Cheers ! :grin2:
Bombelman...

arc_quad_set_2.jpg

arc_quad_set_1.jpg

Last edited: