• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Bare Grooved Mini-Mag Shell

AuroraLite

Enlightened
Mac,

I would like to order 2 of this, along with the Mag D configuration per our discussion on pm; will it be ok for you ship it oversea?

Thank you.

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
AuroraLite said:
Mac,

I would like to order 2 of this, along with the Mag D configuration per our discussion on pm; will it be ok for you ship it oversea?

Thank you.

PM Sent

Mac

AuroraLite

Enlightened
Mac,

pp sent for 2 grooved Minimags, Mag 1D, Mag 2D and EMS. Thank you! :)

Lunarmodule

Enlightened
I DESPERATELY wanted one of these since I first saw you post the pics of it and its big brother. Please tell me you have more and I can finally get one. I want it for my Tl-3 mod or a UX1K LuxIII sammie, maybe even a Lux V. The aesthetics are off the charts by my standards. FINAlLY a sales thread for these. Cmon Mac, make my dream come true here and make me one PLEASE!

MAybe I'll just send paypal immediately anyway ;)

Sending PM, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASe

OT but I want to ask you about making a machined handle and adapter to convert a 9" HID driving light into a spotlight like I saw in your photo album.

Finally, I want to build a copy of AndrewWynns MM66 Mag 1D light with 4x 14650 LiIon and WA 1166 bulb, but want the same machining and finish as the Mimimag referred to here as a host for it.

Sending PM

Last edited: