Jack Bauer

Newly Enlightened
Have a look.

imgp07224bu.jpg

Last edited:

jsr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, you really like Inovas.:)

Question about the TL2 LED gen1...does the front bezel unscrew taking the light engine with it? I have a TL2 xenon and am wondering if I could just get a gen1 TL2 LED front bezel to screw in so I can have swappable light sources (similar to SFs). Thanks.

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice collection and nice pic... shame you don't have a few more Inovas.
nana.gif

jsr, I think the entire head unscrews with the reflector kept in the head then the light engine is a disc or a puck with the Lux that comes out seperately from the reflector. I think I asked in another thread... but where are you planning on buying just the light engine? And there has to be other things than just popping the bulb out and popping the LED engine in... You'd have to remove the bipin adapter and probably rig something up to make connection to the cells.

Just seems like it would be easier to track down a TL-2 Gen 2, then you'd have two whole operational lights. I had bought one and re-sold it for like $40 or $45 shipped.

Jack Bauer

Newly Enlightened
Everything comes out of the LED version when you unscrew the bezel, whether it is swappable, I don't know.

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
So... out of all those spiffy lights, which ones get used the most?

Around the house?

Taken with you when you leave the house?

Jack Bauer

Newly Enlightened
Used most:

Q3 (not pictured)
E2e
T3

Around the house:

TL-3 (not pictured)
Mag85 (not picutred)
SL 4AA Luxeon (not picutred)

Taken with:

Q3
E2e

pathalogical

Enlightened
Very nice pic ! What would you say the dollar value of all the lights is ? Kinda hard to tell, but does the shelf unit have additional space in the lower half ? You know...room for even more light !!!

tron3

Banned
Mind if I carry that picture in my wallet? I want something to show people when they say I have an obessesion with flashlights. Just to keep the white coat guys away, ya know? :naughty: :sweat:

Blazer

Enlightened
Top shelf, against the back wall, third from the right...I have the same light, but it has "NOMA" on the side. Yours seems to have a longer name on it, may I ask what it says (where it's from)?

It's actually a pretty good 6v incan for the price, I got it for $25 CAD which is about $21.25 USD

amlim

Enlightened
tron3 said:
Mind if I carry that picture in my wallet? I want something to show people when they say I have an obessesion with flashlights. Just to keep the white coat guys away, ya know? :naughty: :sweat:

well, it won't help much coz the white coat guys will tell you the owner of the lights in your picture is their long staying patient... :whistle:

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
Blazer said:
Top shelf, against the back wall, third from the right...I have the same light, but it has "NOMA" on the side. Yours seems to have a longer name on it, may I ask what it says (where it's from)?

It's actually a pretty good 6v incan for the price, I got it for $25 CAD which is about $21.25 USD

You mean the Brinkmann Maxfire? In the US, these are available at Target stores for about $16 and at Walmart for $20. They are pretty nice, but kinda clunky... They accept the Surefire P60/P61 lamps or the P91 with 2 R123 cells.

rfwjr

Newly Enlightened
:wow: WOW after seeing that picture I can easily justify buying more lights and not feel like I am getting out of control. Thanks

Russell

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, Yaesumofo!

It pains me to think of how much it would cost to duplicate that photo!

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks (I think)guys these are most of the lil lities I have. I should take a current version of this picture. I have added a few since I took this one and I have a nano comming a chameleon comming and a new McLuxIII T all should go into the next version of this picture. AFAIAK you don't need to justify your flashlight collection. Being a flashlight freak simply means you have a passion for flashlights. Just like a rock hound has a passion for rocks. Same thing.

Yaesumofo

Blazer

Enlightened
cratz2 said:
You mean the Brinkmann Maxfire? In the US, these are available at Target stores for about $16 and at Walmart for $20. They are pretty nice, but kinda clunky... They accept the Surefire P60/P61 lamps or the P91 with 2 R123 cells.

I guess that's what it is, there's no other identifying marks on it at all other than the word "NOMA" on the flat area in the grip.

Thanks for the info though about the P60/61 or P91 lamps.