Where are the best prices on Eternalight

livingaboard

Banned
Just cam upon the CpF board about a month ago. I have played with LEDS for several years, had several PAL Led lights, photon lights, and several other led lights but never realized how deep one can go into flashlights with all of the mods and stuff.

This has renewed my interest in LED's and perhaps getting an HID mag conversion or HID by itself.

Since being on the CPF board I have purchased a G2, 6p, and received a SL 4AA today. I have been looking closely at the L4 in spite of Surefires recent battery price increases.

I have seen the Eternalights for several years but this board has piqued my interest again in them.

I saw some threads about some group buys on them and perhaps some buys on some of these lights that could be modded with Nichia Led's I believe but I can't find any great deals on the lights.

Where are the best prices on these lights? I guess the ELite Max seems to be the best one but I would like it to have the brightest LEDS possible.

Thanks for any information or direction.

Dave

fieldops

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Dave. Welcome to CPF! Greenled has a sticky on CPF specials and also dealer links.

Check it out under Dealers Corner....I think it's the top sticky there. Good luck and welcome aboard.

fieldops

livingaboard

Banned
Thanks.

I did check that out but nothing specific about Eternalights.

I certainly don't want to overpay so I will keep looking.

dave

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
I'm pretty sure the ONLY place you will get the CPF Edition Eternalight Elite Max is directly from Technology Associates.

Mr. Hoops has the Elite Max marked down to about $75 (from retail $99), you email him and tell him you want the CPF Edition and you'll get it for the same price!

That's the way to go on the CPF Edition. I don't think anyone else is offering the CPF edition for any price!

livingaboard

Banned
Sounds good. Thanks for the information. I couldn't find it for some reason. I think I might pick up one of those.