NYE was great!

LaserFreak

Enlightened
Well, thanks to the good people at sprint, our long distance lines are down, so now I have a massive amount of time to visit the boards I used to frequent back in the day and make some posts.

NYE was pretty cool. A DJ friend of mine asked me to run his lights for his show on NYE. At first, all the buttons and different modes and scans that were programmed into his DMX setup were a bit overwhelming, what with all the thousands of possibilities for light patterns, but eventually I just used the scans that he had programmed into the board, and got creative with some of the other lighting effects that he had. He had some green and red lasers too that offered some pretty cool effects, with the use of a fog machine to allow the beams to be seen. I've got a pic of the setup on my phone, but having some issues sending it to my email at work. I'll post a pic when I get it working.

How was YOUR NYE night?

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
One word: *AWESOME*.

Thousand words:
aar.sized.jpg

aat.sized.jpg

Canon 350D, EF-S 10-22 USM lens at 10mm (some days you need ALL the wide angle you can possibly get). I love that lens... :bow: :bow:

Neg2LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
schweet, i say.

SCHWEET.

Interesting - i got to play with similar gear to what LaserFreak did.....

:D - gotta love being friends with the old school AV guy.....

--negnog