no more meds for me

raggie33

*the raggedier*
im sick a all the meds im sick a em they makes me so middle of no ware im not geting beter i think i may even be worst .im afraid .they give ya meds ya need to take but ya cant afford em o ill be ok im just mad .at the world im mad at me.i wasted so much of my life i dont look forward to nothing no more . i know it will be a bad day i know all days wil be sad.i will not take my own life im not that brave.ill screw it up and be worst then i am now.im a nice guy i just aint sane ill always be a nice insane guy who isnt smart but isnt as dumb as most think .i just cant express how i feel cause my thoughts dont like to come outa my head as i tell em to they come out weird

greenLED

Flashaholic
raggie, my friend!! :grouphug:
Hang in there, and don't stop taking those pills. Go out for a walk or a ride on your bike, and come back later with a fresher mind. We'll be here for ya.

BTW, your sigline :crackup: -can't stop laughing imagining the skylight! :laughing:

magic79

Enlightened
Ya know, you can't change the past, and there's not much you can do about the present. But you can change your future. Take it a day at a time and keep taking the meds; from experience, it's difficult to see the effects of the meds in yourself.

Grab your nearest flashlight and play with it...that should improve your day a tiny bit!

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Einstein... Tesla... Mozart... they were all thought to be a little loopy but they were all geniuses. You're in good company, Raggie.

You know a lot about a very specialized market sector - computers - more than a lot of other people can understand about them. Give yourself credit for being able to master a very complex and difficult area of technology.

You're not insane, Raggie, any more than Einstein or the others were. You happen to have a chemical imbalance which is not your fault. Many, many people have this same chemical imbalance. It doesn't make you less of a person; it only makes you human.

:grouphug:

Last edited:

Neg2LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
i would say the same as PW.....

Dude, don't give up.

REMEMBER THE HAT!

with a super nifty hat or two, the world is your oyster (or if you dont like oysters, maybe a nice big t-bone steak?)

Life goes on.

Keep this in mind: Don't take life too seriously. Nobody gets out of it alive!

--neg

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast
raggie33,

let your doctor/psychiatrist know how these meds are making you feel. Probably the dose or type isn't working for your body's chemistry. Give your doctor the chance to get it adjusted to something that will work better for you! :)