• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: 2D Mag, light/metallic blue

BugLightGeek

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sometime in the last couple days, my car has been broken into.
They didn't get much (didn't have much in it to begin with) but they did take my 2D Mag Mod. It was the light/metallic blue color and was driven by a georgous HID-tinted T-bin Lux III. I'm really :mad: about having it ripped off.
They even emptied out my "change cup" that I keep in the car. :mad: :rant: :(

Anyway, I'm looking to buy either a new 2D light/metallic blue Mag Mod with (hopefully) a comprable Lux III or just the 2D Mag light. :thanks:

litho123

Enlightened
Hi BLG -

Sorry to hear about the theft.

The Walmarts in my area have the Blue SH (aka Splash Blue). You might want to check your local Wally world.

nickz

Enlightened
From being in the podunk town that I am in, we only have a regular Wal-Mart and not a super. In my area Wal-Mart they only carry Pewter, Black, and sometimes Red. The Super Wal-Mart an hour or so away carries more of the other colors such as copper(sometimes), blue, and silver plus the colors carried by my regular Wal-Mart. If you have a Super Wal-Mart close by, it may be worth checking out.

BugLightGeek

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll have to check my Wal-Mart to see what they have.
It's a Super Wal-Mart but they mostly have red, black & silver last time I looked.

Litho...if I don't have any luck elsewhere, could you pick one up for me?

Sway...PM received & replied.

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry I can't help you out but I did buy a splash blue Mag 2D a few months ago at Walmart for under $10 in the clearance section... .$8.94 or $9.97 or one of those odd Walmart prices. But I sold mine either as part of a Lux mod or a 4x123+KPR118 mod.

Sorry to hear you got broken into... lot of that going around these days it seems like. What really is crappy is the guy likely has no idea how cool of a light he has.

pcmike

Enlightened
I understand your frustration and why you would want this particular color. It's simply an awesome Maglite color.. period. I carry a modded Mag2D of this color in my trunk capable of ~100L+ for a good 2hrs. I like the color so much I wrap the light in a towel just so it doesn't get banged up! :D

Lunarmodule

Enlightened
I've got a Litho123 light metallic blue 2D bored incan Mag74 (WA1274 bulb) light with Kiu socket and 8aa>2D Modamag holder. Its overkill for what you need but I can keep the reflector and batt holder if you really want the 2D host body with bore job. As stated, its a tri-bore so it fits any 4AA across and most 3-LiIon in a triangle arrangement. Its in very good condition with just a few light scratches around the head from ordinary use, no traumas.

BugLightGeek

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got any photos of it?
Will it still work to convert to using an oSink for running a Lux III?

And, how much are you asking?