Target and gerber light's?why not?

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast
It seem's like Target s getting into LED's big time, they also carry lot's of gerber gear, multitool's,(some with a free sonic in the pacage) knive's, camp stuff (I think made off shore, but labeled "gerber")

why not sell there light's? some are priced just as competive as other light's i have seen there. plus with there buying power they should be able to sell
pretty low. I don't quite understand. any idea's? VDG

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
I agree... Gerber has some pretty nice lights in their lineup and the more exposure, the better... I would think.

lightcacher

Newly Enlightened
They already carry the Gerber LED keychain lights which are pretty good so maybe they'll carry some more of their stuff in the future.

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast
lightcacher said:
They already carry the Gerber LED keychain lights which are pretty good so maybe they'll carry some more of their stuff in the future.

You mean the sonic? or the flat'ish coin cell light? VDG

lightcacher

Newly Enlightened
It's the coin cell type. They come two to a pack, a white one and a red one. They are not located with the other flashlights. They were just up the asile where the small, Swiss Army Knives were. It seems Target likes to scatter their lights all over the store.

Here's a link:

http://www.pocketlights.com/gerber_o4_high_beam.asp

Last edited: