• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S Lionheart (Natural HA3) **SOLD**

SRT4dan

Newly Enlightened
Well, it is that time. I have been spending way too much on new flashlights lately, and need to start weeding off some of my older stock.

I decided to start with my Lionheart. It is in as delivered condition, which included two tiny nicks on the bezel which where there when I received the light. You can tell that these nicks where there before it was anodized, and are hardly noticeable. Besides that, the light is in mint condition. When I first received this light, I really wasn't impressed with its brightness (thou the beam is very white), so I had a forum member cut a 27mm PRT reflector to fit. This didn't make it any brighter, but did result in a near perfect beam. So I think its just a case of not winning the luxeon lotto. So I'm sure all it needs is a better emitter.

Because of the emitter thing, I decided to let this thing go for an exceptionally low price of $110 shipped.**SOLD**

This includes the Lionheart with custom reflector, and one 168A pila battery.

Will ship anywhere within the US. I will also provided you with a UPS tracking number.

PayPal or money order accepted. PayPal address is: [email protected]

Thanks,

-Dan

Last edited:

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S Lionheart (Natural HA3)

WOW.. cy great deal..

of course this won't ever happen but NEXT IN LINE IF CY BACKS OUT.

doug

wtraymond

Enlightened

WOW, what a deal! Cy, you're such a CPF lurker, congrats on a great deal - with the Pila battery too.

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast

dang@@@##$$#@#@@#$ I was about to type paypal sent!!!! Congrats for the awesome purchase.

AlexGT

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey SRT4Dan can u tell me who did the Mc27 reflector mod to fit your LH? Please post or PM me since I would like to have a reflector mod done.

Thanks
AlexGT

SRT4dan

Newly Enlightened

AlexGT said:
Hey SRT4Dan can u tell me who did the Mc27 reflector mod to fit your LH? Please post or PM me since I would like to have a reflector mod done.

Thanks
AlexGT

Hi Alex,

Matt or screen name "ws6mro" cut the PRT reflector to fit. I did have to send him the light, though. It really cleaned up the beam, but did not help in overall brightness.

I'd say it was a nice improvement over the cheep plastic reflector.

-Dan