so sad

raggie33

*the raggedier*
to much sad stuff i read this week online i dont have my meds i dodnt even have my blood presure meds it makes me sad about rd and nra

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
raggie33 said:
to much sad stuff i read this week online i dont have my meds i dodnt even have my blood presure meds it makes me sad about rd and nra
Do not be sad about me raggie. Do not let my life affect you in a negative way.
I am grateful for the life I have lived and for all the people such as yourself that I have come in contact with. I have no right to ask for anything on this earth. I have no right to be healthy or happy. BUT I have been healthy and happy most of my life. I am grateful for that and for the fact that I am one day going to a place that my suffering will be over. I am grateful for my family and friends who have been by my side. I am grateful for the life I have lived and for the blessing I have been given.
Do not feel sad for me, feel happy for me, for I have lived a wonderful life and have been blessed beyond anything I could have imagined. I was promised nothing in this life an yet look at what I have. A wonderful family and great friends. A home and a bed. More food than most people in the world will ever see in their lives. I am blessed beyond compare here on earth and I am happy that I was given the chance to spend eternity in Heaven with no worries forever.
So do not feel sad raggie but rejoice that my life has been so good.

EDIT: Take your meds! :)

Last edited: