• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FOUND: Ti bezel ring for my Chrome PD.

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Like this:

Ti-BezelRings.jpg

Got one?? Sell it to me!! :devil:

Last edited:

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Re: WTB Ti bezel ring for my Chrome PD.

PhotonFanatic said:
I hear Titanium has gone up a lot in price recently, so I'll sell my extra one for 2X what I paid for it. :devil: :crackup:

I'm sure we can work out a deal.... PM me if interested.

Kiessling

Flashaholic

Hey PSM ... those bezel rings will be available again ... will just take some time. Don't panic. Patience is a virtue :poke: :wave: :D
bernie

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

Kiessling said:
Hey PSM ... those bezel rings will be available again ... will just take some time. Don't panic. Patience is a virtue :poke: :wave: :D
bernie

LOL, you know how it is when you want something light related dont cha?? :laughing:

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast

PoliceScannerMan said:
LOL, you know how it is when you want something light related dont cha?? :laughing:

Oh, yeah, that's how we prey on you guys. Offering something seemingly out of your reach and then watching you break into a sweat, repeatedly checking your PP balance and waiting for the wife to leave the room so you can send the $$ ASAP, and hopefully before she returns.

Add this one to your buddy list guys--he's an easy mark. Threw more money at me that I wanted!!

Can't believe I made this much money on just a bezel! :nana: :crackup:

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

PhotonFanatic said:
Oh, yeah, that's how we prey on you guys. Offering something seemingly out of your reach and then watching you break into a sweat, repeatedly checking your PP balance and waiting for the wife to leave the room so you can send the $$ ASAP, and hopefully before she returns.

Add this one to your buddy list guys--he's an easy mark. Threw more money at me that I wanted!!

Can't believe I made this much money on just a bezel! :nana: :crackup:

He He, actually I wanted this to just complete my Chrome PD.

The reason I gave you $5 more than you offered, is A: I'm a Nice guy. :) And B: I had $51.00 on this gift card that I had hooked up to my PP account.

PF, I appreciate you departing with your extra Ti bezel, even if you do rattle my chain a lil bit! :crackup:

:thanks: