• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Mr. Bulk Space Needle II

Anarchocap

Enlightened
This is a w2 binned 5 watt luxeon 3-123a mod in a black M*g 2C Flashlight at around 216 lumens.

Please see http://darkgear.com/mrbulk/spaceneedle2.htm for details and pictures of this light. I'm the original owner and had it since April 2003 (so Paypal tells me). I've taken in camping once or twice so I'd guess roughly about 2 hours of light usage.

$115 Paypal shipped priority mail CONUS.

Last edited:

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Mr. Bulk Space Needle II

I once had a V-binned SN 2. I liked it a lot. Not too many made with W bins. I'm surpirised no one has nibbled at this yet.

Paul

rscanady

Enlightened

I thought the W bin were only rated 147-192 lumens? wouldn't 216 lumens fall into the X range?

I have a SN2 built with a W bin also and it rocks!

Free bump!

Ryan

Anarchocap

Enlightened

I was just going off of Mr. Bulk's web page where he got it independently measured. I never did the measurement myself.

thesurefire

Flashlight Enthusiast

W bins are rated from 147 to 192 lumes (or near it) but the spaceneedle 2 overdrives the LuxV to produce more light.

Last edited:

Anarchocap

Enlightened

Yeah, remember its 9-volts direct drive. That's a whole lot of lovin' for a 5-watt! Still it does suck them dry relatively quick. I think I remember 45 minutes between feeding lest you are stuck with 1-watt like lighting.

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sheesh... this is such a classic. what's up!

Have you tried to sell it over at bulk's forums? Maybe you'll get the help of 'the great one's' marketing skills :)