very windy

raggie33

*the raggedier*
very windy its so weird thats its so windy i wish i had sal boat i hope a tree dont fall on house though they says it will be sustaned winds of 40 tomorow

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
Hi Ragster,

It's supposed to rain here pretty good tomorow. (We don't have weather in SoCal!) :D I have to wake-up in Divine Providence (RI) next wed.-sat, ( :( ) and I doubt the snow has melted from my last week's visit! :crackup: (Sympathies to those stuck with it. :D )

Larry

Radio

Modulated Moderator
Hey Tvodrd aka Larry, I'm about 30min north of providence and go there to eat at Federal hill all the time, have you ever been to Wright's chicken farm in Nasonville RI, if you need any company let me know!!!

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
yes was windy here too. Rained REALLY hard for a short time last night.

I found a new leak in the family room roof that I need to climb up on the roof today and fix, and something died in the attic yesterday and is stinking up the joint and I'll need to crawl around in the attic till I find a dead mouse and then try to find how it got in so I can seal up that hole... tenacious little buggers, they actually chew their own holes through the siding!

Not looking to be a very enjoyable weekend... But the wind can be exciting :D

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
It blew like stink here yesterday.

You want to talk tenacious? We have a dog who constantly digs out under the fences. We've tried all sorts of things, but we get one area sealed up pretty good so he finds another.

Hang in there Raggie!!!

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
Radio said:
Hey Tvodrd aka Larry, I'm about 30min north of providence and go there to eat at Federal hill all the time, have you ever been to Wright's chicken farm in Nasonville RI, if you need any company let me know!!!

Hi Radio,

I'm not the adventurous type. I have travelled with a collegue who is, and we have toured Boston a couple of times. :D I will be staying at the Marriott downtown tue-fri night. (Unless I get major lucky, and the "problem" gets solved.) PM me if you want to hook-up!!!

Larry