raggie33

edison

Enlightened
Anyway, I was creeping around CPF and feeling rather bored. I decided to try and understand, even in a shallow superficial way, who this character named raggie33 is. I read his profile and ran to google!

Since this is the place for posting completely pointless thoughts, here are my favorite quotes from some page I found that is in some way connected to rags. Hilarious. (I'll admit, I could only read about half of them before I lost interest. There may be even better ones.)

Vote Cthulhu for President! Why vote for the *lesser* evil?
- Bumper Sticker

"Unix is the answer, but only if you phrase the question very carefully."
- Belinda Asbell

"At first there was nothing. Then god said 'Let there be light!' Then there was
still nothing. But you could see it."
- Martin Dougiamas

Conclusions. I have no idea who this raggie33 character is, or why everyone in the cafe likes him so much; but he did in kind of an indirect way lead me to a really hilarious page.

I'm drinking JB, anyone else hittin' the sauce before the big game tomorrow?

chrisse242

Enlightened
edison said:
Conclusions. I have no idea who this raggie33 character is, or why everyone in the cafe likes him so much; but he did in kind of an indirect way lead me to a really hilarious page.

You answered the question yourself. We all like raggie because he makes us laugh or at least puts a smile on our face most every time we see something he posted. There can be no better man than one who makes you smile.

Raggie :rock:

Chrisse

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
You have to be nuts to like raggie33..... and most people that are flashaholics.... are
of course very sane.... right?

I once worked at a place and told someone that this job was driving me crazy.... and they looked at me funny till I told them that I used to be insane so it was an improvement.

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Raggie didn't get his "Angel of the city" label for nothing. He's a real gem.

Where is that label anyway?

Santelmo

Enlightened
Raggie is fun and interesting but most of all, as someone mentioned already, he seems good from the heart.

Sixpointone

Enlightened
Although I do not get to this website as much as I had in the past, I do visit from time to time. And it is always refreshing to me to see Raggie's posts.

onthebeam

Enlightened
Are there "Raggie" dolls available? I'd like to get one for my two year old daughter.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
thought id chime in every time i see a new post here i was afraid someone would say something to hurt me .well im just me i wake every day i care for all my freinds im not perfect and yes i make weird post i make em to make people laugh sometimes i make sad post well i make em caue i have no one else to tell the sad stuff to.im not perfect i will always be me ill always be a tad off but hey ill always be a guy who cares about my freinds ive been in mental hopstals ive been in bad times but i still come out as me a weird guy who cares aboout all

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Raggie,

One of the things I like about you is that you can accept who you are and forgive yourself for what you may sometimes feel are shortcomings. We all have a lesson to learn from that. It's certainly a lesson I need to practice. Thanks. :)

Paul

Last edited:

chrisse242

Enlightened
raggie33 said:
thought id chime in every time i see a new post here i was afraid someone would say something to hurt me.

He wouldn't have much fun afterwards, that's for sure. :xyxgun: :xyxgun:

Chrisse