Did International Global Priority (GPM) prices go up?

LEDcandle

Flashlight Enthusiast
Erm, I can't remember exactly but I believe the GPM small and large were $5 and $9 respectively?

It says $5.25 and $9.50 now. Was there a price increase or did I remember wrongly? :D

If it's an increase, anyone know how the GPM variable weight has been affected?

oldgrandpajack

Enlightened
Everything went up last Sunday. For the variable weight Global Priority Mail, you need to go the the USPS website. It now costs $4.55 to mail a Priority Mail package (one pound or less) with Delivery Confirmation, for example. Used to be $4.30. Postage Rate Calculator

oldgrandpajack

Last edited:

LEDcandle

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks grandpajack! I did check out the rates at the USPS site, but needed confirmation on the old rates as a comparison.

Shucks, must be rising fuel costs again :(
I wish solar power or some hydrogen power will become the mainstay instead of fuel and those oil conglomoerates aka monopolies (no matter how they call themselves oligopolies) will have to shove it! haha... :naughty:

At that time, even if they sold fuel for 15 bucks a barrel, ppl might still have to think twice :laughing:

(Sorry if anyone here is working in a oil/fuel conglomorate; no offence. The premiums they place on fuel are just way too high.)