• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Polished Bare AL Aleph19

tntsl

Newly Enlightened
Polished Bare AL Aleph19, TXOH, McR19, Wiz2 520ma, 7.5 ohm FT. Uses Pila 168S or 2x123

I just bought this light from a fellow forumite about one month ago. Here's the thread I bought the light from.

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/99390

The light has been in my light & knife cabinet almost the entire time since I got it. Unfortunately, I find it too nice looking to use so it's seen about 3 minutes of run time since I got it. I'd like to sell it for $120 shipped. I can accept Paypal (I'll cover the fees) or a money order. Please send me an email or PM if interested.
Thanks,
Troy

Last edited:

Ned-L

Enlightened
Sent PM expressing intent to purchase and asking some questions.

Last edited:

tntsl

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the PM Ned-L. I replied to your PMs and you're first in line on this light.

Ned-L

Enlightened
paypal.gif
Thanks, Ned
tntsl said:
Thanks for the PM Ned-L. I replied to your PMs and you're first in line on this light.

Ned-L

Enlightened
Thanks to tntls for his careful packing, very prompt shipping, and including a couple of good 123s with the light. I used my new Aleph 19 on my mountain bike as part of my riding setup for a night ride tonight. It worked well along side my VB 16 5W and a 15 halogen on my helmet. While it certainly seems wrong to subject this nice light to the elements, it's not going to be a shelf queen. My, that polished Al is very slick looking!
IMG_1625.jpg

Latest posts