L.E.D. Technology / Area 51 / Any connection ? ?

nutz_about_lights

Enlightened
Yeah. A word more from you and the guys in black (spooks) are going to come swooping down in state-of-the-art aircraft and S.O.T.A weapons and shut you up permanantly. :naughty:

Joking about that one. Maybe the LED technology came from the spaceship that is hidden in level 23? Oops.

fieldops

Flashlight Enthusiast
I guess UFOs originally used LEDs so the brightness would blur any pics. That's why they are probably watching CPF as all these beamshots of LEDs could be a threat. :crackup:

Mike Painter

Flashlight Enthusiast
TORCH_BOY said:
I have always been curious as to where some of our technology comes from

Us. Had WWII not come along we probably would have had the transistor by 1941 or 1942.
The theory was in place and a model had been built by 1939 or so that was identical to the first working transistor, but the purity was not there.

The work was shelved when we entered the war.

There have been some surprises, such as the light emitting diode and the fact that some semiconductors are sensitive to light but most of the technology comes from the theories developed in the early 1900's

And yes, we could build a pyramid today with the same tools they used. IN fact most stone masons use the same tools only in better metal.

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
I thought aera 51 was created after the roswell crash to recover the technology they found?

LEDs in rosewell? I think only shielding and propulsion goes on there, thats why they put it in the middle of the desert. The semiconductors work was done in PA.

Of course the government has 1000 watt leds that run on coin batteries that use nano technology to convert resistance into energy so the lights are always powered.

Doug Owen

Flashlight Enthusiast
fieldops said:
I guess UFOs originally used LEDs so the brightness would blur any pics. That's why they are probably watching CPF as all these beamshots of LEDs could be a threat. :crackup:

Yup, that whole 'war of the worlds' thing kinda went dead when LEDs came along. Cleary, the little green guys can't figure out how to make them, and are in awe of ours.......we're the vanguard, protecting the rest of the world.

Mind you, they want the technology bad. Consider all these rural rubes they kidnap and abuse. We now know that all those body cavity searches of folks too ugly to get a date otherwise are aimed at finding LEDs......

So, our selfless use of our LEDs to protect our fellow man plays the same important role as my .458 Win Mag.....not a single verified elephant attack for 200 miles since I got it.....we're keeping everyone safe from ET's buds.

Doug Owen

Dorky1

Newly Enlightened
:ohgeez:Running low on aluminum foil to cover walls. . . must buy more at Costco. NSA, I mean MIB can hear us . . . :sssh: must stop using internet and cellphones.:mecry:Hello ?:help: Are you still there?:candle:

:crackup::wave::buddies:

LowBat

Flashlight Enthusiast
BatteryCharger said:
I was abducted by aliens back in the 70s. They shined all kinds of high wattage LED flashlights at me and then dropped me off naked in some crop circle.
You better steer clear of any regressive hypnosis techniques unless you're comfortable with the alien practice of anal probing.:eeew:

Lit Up

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mike Painter said:
And yes, we could build a pyramid today with the same tools they used. IN fact most stone masons use the same tools only in better metal.

Coral Castle always fascinated me much more than the Pyramids.
5ft 100lbs man who used heavier blocks and did it alone.
In 1986, when the 9 ton gate stopped opening, they brought in a crew of 6 guys and a crane to remove it. Found he had drilled a perfect hole through the coral and the "gate" was sitting on an old truck bearing. When asked how a hole like that gets drilled today, the response was, with a laser guided diamond bit.

Ed just had old junk car and radio parts as tools.

Mike Painter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lit Up said:
Coral Castle always fascinated me much more than the Pyramids.
5ft 100lbs man who used heavier blocks and did it alone.
In 1986, when the 9 ton gate stopped opening, they brought in a crew of 6 guys and a crane to remove it. Found he had drilled a perfect hole through the coral and the "gate" was sitting on an old truck bearing. When asked how a hole like that gets drilled today, the response was, with a laser guided diamond bit.

Ed just had old junk car and radio parts as tools.

He allegedly did it alone.
As for the perfect hole, you might note that people have been doing that in gun barrels and putting rifling in also for a long time without lasers.

Lit Up

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mike Painter said:
He allegedly did it alone.
As for the perfect hole, you might note that people have been doing that in gun barrels and putting rifling in also for a long time without lasers.

Yeah but a solid piece of nine ton coral and a 6 inch barrel...
I've done alot of reading on him and I'm pretty convinced he did it alone as everybody was always trying to catch him at it. He worked at night by lantern
light and was a painfully private person. I think the only help he did recieve was from a guy that had a truck Ed used when he moved most of the already built structure to Homestead, FL. The deal was he'd have to come back the following morning to retrieve his truck. He never saw Ed unload it.
Ed did also come from a stone mason family in Lativa before immigrating to the U.S.
There's a few pics around on the net of him working with a slab.
His pamphlets on electric current can also be found.

And even if your theory of a group of people doing it is correct, that group sure has managed to baffle alot of structual engineers that have visited the place.

Another oddity is the Georgia Guidestones. The reason I say that is, well, it's odd alright, but from what I understand one of the stones is pointed directly at Polaris much like Ed's "telescope" in FL with the bomber type recticle placed on top.

What the fascination with Polaris is, who knows...

Interesting nonetheless.

L.E.D.

Enlightened
No no, there's no such thing as aliens and we are the only form of life in the WHOLE universe (B S). I don't hold this view myself but it's funny to think that some skeptics in fact do. As far as LED's being an alien or area 51 innovation (obviously a joke), let's think about that and not be too serious about it. The most advanced KNOWN weapons we have are relatively weak milspec lasers (quantum based weapon, albeit not that powerful), and we also have the good ole nuke, explosion weapon, and of course those things that fire pieces o' lead using a gunpowder explosion. The most advanced modes transportation we have are still rockets for launching into space, with all this talk of ion propulsion and others not really having been applied yet. Now, I don't even want to THINK of what kind of quantum based weapons the aliens could possibly have (resonant frequency gravitywave emitter maybe, projects the resonant frequency of any targeted object in gravity waves [forget soundwaves] and thoroughly destroys it at the molecular / atomic level fraying its elementary particles, etc.) and their mode of transportation is supposedly gravity based using triangles of ununpentium and what not (I've been reading too much about Bob Lazar lol). *scratches head* Gee, I -WONDER- what kind of LIGHT emitting technology they could have.

*The alien holds a light in his hand now bigger than a penny and makes my 9-LED (Cree XRE7090 6-D Cells) light look like an incandescent mag solitaire.

Last edited:

Mike Painter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lit Up said:
<snip>
Ed did also come from a stone mason family in Lativa before immigrating to the U.S.<snip>
... baffle alot of structual engineers that have visited the place.

Another oddity is the Georgia Guidestones. The reason I say that is, well, it's odd alright, but from what I understand one of the stones is pointed directly at Polaris much like Ed's "telescope" in FL with the bomber type recticle placed on top.

What the fascination with Polaris is, who knows...

Interesting nonetheless.

Structural enngineers are not stone masons and that's probably more than half the problem. There was a show a couple years ago where a stone mason was brought to Egypt to build a small pyramid. The scientists had ideas about how it was done and he knew how to do it. They'd argue, then he'd do it "his" way and he was always right.

Polaris being an "unmoving" star is easy to point at and has held man's interest for as long as it has been the pole star.

There is a shaft in the great pyramid at Gisa that points at it. A mindboggling task until you see how easy it was to do.

Lit Up

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mike Painter said:
Structural enngineers are not stone masons and that's probably more than half the problem. There was a show a couple years ago where a stone mason was brought to Egypt to build a small pyramid. The scientists had ideas about how it was done and he knew how to do it. They'd argue, then he'd do it "his" way and he was always right.

Polaris being an "unmoving" star is easy to point at and has held man's interest for as long as it has been the pole star.

There is a shaft in the great pyramid at Gisa that points at it. A mindboggling task until you see how easy it was to do.

Ed did say science has it wrong and nature is simple.
As far as theories, I've heard a million but yet to see anybody duplicate it.