• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: CR2 MMMag w/UX1K NG500 - complete

Gimpy00Wang

b0rk, b0rk, b0rk
Up for sale is a complete CR2 MMMag (Ledean) that I just put together. It's black, as you can see, and comes with a UX1K NG500, 20mm IMS, mineral lens, and Kroll clickie. See pics below -- click for larger.

I'll take cash or CC PayPal and ship CONUS only. Price includes USPS and (4) new Energizer CR2's. It's all packed up and ready to go! First "I'll take it!" gets it. PM me for PayPal info. Price is.....

$90

FYI...this is a single CR2 light.

- Chris

Last edited:

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: CR2 MMMag w/UX1K NG500 - complete

How about a beam shot? Also a pic of the reflector/led? :)

Gimpy00Wang

b0rk, b0rk, b0rk

It's packed right now ready to ship, but I can remove it and take more pics if needed. The reflector is a brand new IMS 20mm that came with the CR2 MMMag. The sammie is also new...looks just like these here (since this is where it came from):

http://theledguy.chainreactionweb.com/product_info.php?cPath=22&products_id=681

:)

I'll go open the package in a little and take more pics.

- Chris

Gimpy00Wang

b0rk, b0rk, b0rk

Morning :bumpit: and pics of the sammie & reflector as requested. :)

- Chris

Gimpy00Wang

b0rk, b0rk, b0rk

:) Per my Aleph 2 for sale thread: "I'm selling it to fund some needed items so some flashlights must be cut loose." :(

The tink is nice. It is creamy white. Output is similar to my B60GT, but with a smaller hot spot, but with great sidespill.

- Chris

Last edited:

Gimpy00Wang

b0rk, b0rk, b0rk

Morning :bumpit: and price drop.

- Chris

DonShock

Flashlight Enthusiast

You got me!:xyxgun:

I'll take it. Sending PM. (or trying to anyway, it't the first time I've tried since joining CPF)

Lunarmodule

Enlightened

Congrats DonShock on the purchase!!!

And welcome to the fine community of CPF ;)

You've mastered the most essential skill here, not posting etiquette (although that has a definitive place), but GETTING THE GOODIES ON BST!!

This path shall lead you to both giddy happiness and potential financial ruin, I hope for you much more of the former. Its a really cool little light, I was thinking of buying that exact sammie for a project I had started. Have a lot of fun with it, should be quite the eye-opener when you try it out. Just dont succumb to human nature and stare into the beam like some of us retinally impaired folks with questional judgement.

Have fun and hold on (tight) to your wallet! ;)

DonShock

Flashlight Enthusiast

:paypal: 1/18/06 at 10:25 CST

Lunarmodule: I new I was screwed the minute I found this forum and started seeing what others had done. My CC isn't even in my wallet, it's been sitting in front of the computer for easy access over the last week.

I had resisted the temptation on this same drop-in over at SandwichShoppe when I ordered an assortment of optics, etc. to play with. I had also resisted those cool MMMags. Seeing both again so soon, all together, and cheaper to boot was just too tempting.

Gimpy00Wang

b0rk, b0rk, b0rk

Sold to DonShock! Thanks..

- Chris

DonShock

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pulled the light out of the mailbox on my way to work last night. It's times like these I REALLY like working the night shift. Had plenty of time to play with this during the night and I love it! It was just a hair too short for me to use the Kroll clicky comfortably, so I switched back to the regular tailcap and used the normal twist switch. Still trying to decide which is better, comfort or safety against accidental turn-on. Either way, I think those 4 included batteries aren't going to last very long. Thanks again.

Ledean

Enlightened
That must be one bright sucker. I use mine all the time on my keychain. Seems to take the abuse well.

I use the normal twist switch . Prefer it over the Kroll because I do not have to
use my thumb to turn it on. The head has not fallen out or come loose. Looks secure. I have one with a madmax plus with a twoj and mineral glass.
I have to do a runtime test but the battery seems to last for a last for a long time on normal use. I top of the charging only once a month.
Ledean

DonShock said:
Pulled the light out of the mailbox on my way to work last night. It's times like these I REALLY like working the night shift. Had plenty of time to play with this during the night and I love it! It was just a hair too short for me to use the Kroll clicky comfortably, so I switched back to the regular tailcap and used the normal twist switch. Still trying to decide which is better, comfort or safety against accidental turn-on. Either way, I think those 4 included batteries aren't going to last very long. Thanks again.