Now i know how Gollum must've felt...

MacTech

Enlightened
Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Earth, USA, New England
I just scared myself a little, i was unpacking my EDC's from work....

i started off with my Spyderco knives;
Endura? check
Native? check
Dyad Jr?.........
Dyad Jr?..........
DYAD JR?!?!?.....

The Precious is gone, goooneee, those tricksy hobbitses, always jealous of the Preciousss they are, we hatesss them, musst find the Precio.....

oh, here it is, hidden in a fold in my pocket, all along....

then i started unpacking the flashlights...

SureFire 6P; check
Inova X5; check
Fenix L1?...
Fenix L1?....
FENIX L1?!?....

(i left it at work, so of course, i *had* to go back for it, luckilly i'm only 15 minutes from work, and while i was in the car, i found my UV LED flashlight i though i had "lost" a week ago....)

you know you're a flashaholic when you leave a light at work, and you *have* to drive back to get it when you notice it missing....even though you'll be back there *tomorrow*

keep an eye out for Flashlight and Knife Gnomes (distantly related to Underpants Gnomes), as they *love* to steal our tools

Step 1; collect knives and flashlights...
Step 2; ?????
Step 3; PROFIT!

;)

VWTim

Enlightened
"Hey Larry, what's step 2?" "Uhhhh, step 3, profit."

It's a Southpark episode referance for those that didn't know.

Omega Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've never heard of someone loosing a light, and while going to retrieve it, finding some along the way!
I have the advantages of:
1. Being anal about my stuff, not just lights, so I know where pretty much everything I own is at any given time.
2. I don't have enough lights to start loosing the damn things (maybe that's not an advantage)
3. If it's not on my belt, or on the dresser waiting to go on the belt, it's in a zippered bag with all the other lights.