only i would do this

raggie33

*the raggedier*
well i keep my head with very short hair usaly less then 1/16 inch to 1/4 inch well my head gets cold so i wera a wool hat well i went with dad and when he droped me off i left hat in his truck well my head was sso cold so i try to get a sock on my head.it didnt fit i look for a hooded sweatshirt no luck so i see i have a new pack a underware . i say to self what the hect its better then a cold head so i place em on head they felt weird but was warmer well i go thru day happy to have warm head well i here mail man and run out to greet him i was asking about a leter i should of got and i notice he is loooking at my head i didnt think anything of it well about a hour ago i use rest room and notice i still had em on my head well hey at least they was clean.but ill avoid the mail man for a bit

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
raggie33 said:
...well i here mail man and run out to greet him i was asking about a leter i should of got and i notice he is loooking at my head i didnt think anything of it well about a hour ago i use rest room and notice i still had em on my head well hey at least they was clean.but ill avoid the mail man for a bit

Oh Raggie, that's just too funny!! :laughing: Still, it's better than a cold head!

3rd_shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think you just need more hats. :)
A Fedora, or a Derby will also draw stares these days, but for different reasons. :chuckle:
I'm sure there are people with some really interesting hats in thier closets that they would be happy to send over to you if you ask. ;)

raggie33

*the raggedier*
psst pw ya message box is filled up it says ya cant get ne more

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Whoops! Thanks... going there to clean house now.

**Edit, a few moments later**
Ok, got a little more room again!

Last edited:

carrot

Flashaholic
3rd_shift said:
I think you just need more hats. :)
A Fedora, or a Derby will also draw stares these days, but for different reasons. :chuckle:
wtf is wrong with a fedora? I wear mine all the time... makes me feel like Indiana Jones or something. :(

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i thought ya was all talking about fedroa linux i installed fedora core 5 version 2 today havent played with it yet

ABTOMAT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Took you this long to figure that out? Join the club. Trust me, you'll learn to take them off before opening the door after a while.

Silviron

Flashlight Enthusiast
You do realize that The New York Times, CBS and most of the rest of the 'MainStream Media' consider wearing of underpants on your head to be torture????

Better turn yourself in to the UN for torturing yourself. They will go easier on you if they don't have to come and get you ;) :laughing:

Thanks for the laugh! :lolsign:

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i love to make folks laugh its my fav thing.we all need laughter

Latest posts