teens beat homeless man

raggie33

*the raggedier*
this outrages me .im so piised i cant eevn think.i hope they get the death penalty this world is so messed up im so mad how could a person be so cruel imagine being homeless how hard it must be but then we have some skum trash kids who beat ya this world sometimes just sucks

colubrid

Enlightened
Yes man has done some terrible things. In retrospect I think we all have at one time or another. Its hard to even undertand why we have done the things we did in our youth. What happened to the bullies in school? What about the kids that are good but make a bad mistake? I know I have doen some bad things that I am ashamed of. Maybe not beating up someone but other stuff. It is a souless world outthere sometimes.

Anyway Raggie since you said you like snakes. Here is another snake for ya. I am selling this one for $800. right now. This hobby is much like the lights except they reproduce :D. I wish my lights could.
http://www.fototime.com/ftweb/bin/ft.dll/standard?pictid={ED255711-4CB9-4E22-B45D-9578F75486B7}&exp=f&moddt=38730.2113910648

snakebite

Flashlight Enthusiast
cool critter.
wait till you find out baby boa's can get out a 3/8 hole and a litter is born overnight.
i found 12 in my computer alone.total of 61 in that litter.

colubrid

Enlightened
snakebite said:
cool critter.
wait till you find out baby boa's can get out a 3/8 hole and a litter is born overnight.
i found 12 in my computer alone.total of 61 in that litter.

Ha HA! Those livebearers can surprise you. Most all my snakes are egg layers except for a few rosy boas and rubber boas.

So does anyone think the death penalty is wrong for murder? I don't. I say kudos to Governor Arnold letting that guy Tooty (or whatever his name was) pay for his crimes.

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, raggie33.

I worked in social services for a while with the homeless, and they were victims for a lot of things, especially violence. Fortunately, we were at times able to help some of these vulnerable folks get off the street and receive the services needed. :sigh: